RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am having trouble with v2.0 launching a session of any type on any track. It returns to menu after track and car load, online also. I have a race tomorrow with Nogripracing I would like to participate in. I have deleted the files and re-downloaded them multiple times. Any help would be appreciated. This is the only car I am having trouble with.

Great mod, RSR! Just gave it top rating and donated. :)
Hey, how long would it take to update for AC 1.5's new tire model 7?
I'd send you guys pizza but I don't know where you are. :D

Last edited:
Kenny 134, maybe doublecheck where you saved the car? I didn't have any problems. See my attached screenshot of my dallara_f312 folder location. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• f312-car-mod-location.jpg
    f312-car-mod-location.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 296
Tried again and the same thing happens. Goes to load car and track then goes back
to selection screen. I get this on Dallara F3 ,Ferrari F1 2002. Williams F1 , Mc Laren M23
Has anybody got any ideas how to fix. Tried downloading again but still same problem.

Cheers.
Kenny.

Tried again and the same thing happens. Goes to load car and track then goes back
to selection screen. I get this on Dallara F3 ,Ferrari F1 2002. Williams F1 , Mc Laren M23
Has anybody got any ideas how to fix. Tried downloading again but still same problem.

Cheers.
Kenny.
Kenny 134,
The only other thing I can think of would be to double-check that your AC version is 1.4 or newer. Sometimes I launch the sim by itself instead of through Steam app, and I've noticed the sim only auto-updates when connected to Steam. My AC was showing v.1.5.x as of last weekend.
Good luck!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing