AC RSR Formula 3 @ Spa - Mon 12 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well done, I was 8 and everybody hit me in the chicane, so I was last and my car was all broken, bad community.
You spun on your own and then people hit you while you were basically standing still in the tighest corner of the track. Slightly later you spun again, rejoined unsafely and collected another car.

Most of you I have never raced with, but thanks guys had some great battles :thumbsup:

I know there was one incident that happened at the chicane and the driver got fairly angry ...the Golden Rule does not work instantly, we can not force any driver to follow it during a race, we can only request it. After the race, watch the reply, that is a must, if you still feel the same way, then message the driver and ask him for his input to the incident. If you are not happy with his reply, then send me the reply and I will forward it to the panel. If they find that the Golden rule has been breached in any way, they will issue the said driver with a 30 day race ban.

We all know what public servers are like, we do not want that here, we do our very best to introduce CLEAN racing, but we can only do so much, the rest is up to you.

We are going to Monza next week, hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums, some superb times were achieved :thumbsup:

I started in 2nd but at the top of eau rouge I was milimeters from Fazz's gearbox in 1st and I went slightly too much over the curb on top. I bottomed out, lost grip and hit the barrier but was able to continue in 5th with damage. I battled a bit with Anthony and Rik for 3th, 4th and 5th, but after I hit Anthony in the rear, my car has lost most of it's grip and balance. I could only barely keep up with anthony and rik and in the end the tires were gone. But great fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back