AC RSR Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Mon 03 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I fully understand that my friend ..family is always No1 :thumbsup:

If you prefer tin top (tin open in this case lol) ..You may also enjoy the Mazda challenge we run on a Wednesday night :thumbsup:

Thanks Craig :thumbsup: GT3 class is my main category, but I love open wheelers also. Mazda looks interesting too, but I have never raced it before, so I am waiting for some familier track to me :)

Swapped my load cell out last night, all works but i just need to get a new allen key for the grub screw to hold the allen key in. Will get that after work. So hopefully everything else works as ive not used this in 7 months.

Swapped my load cell out last night, all works but i just need to get a new allen key for the grub screw to hold the allen key in. Will get that after work. So hopefully everything else works as ive not used this in 7 months.
Nice, I’m waiting for Fanatec to send me a replacement V2 PCB as mine fried some time ago, I’ve been using Seitek rudder pedals since that went in June...
Can’t wait to get back to real pedals, there’s is just no dead zone so I’m either always on throttle or brake!

Hope that you get it sorted and able to join us ..Welcome m8 :thumbsup:

Nice, I’m waiting for Fanatec to send me a replacement V2 PCB as mine fried some time ago, I’ve been using Seitek rudder pedals since that went in June...
Can’t wait to get back to real pedals, there’s is just no dead zone so I’m either always on throttle or brake!

I had a go on ACC and was using my clutch pedal, its not the same so looking forward to getting it all working tonight. Everything should work, just depends if i can remember how to drive :D

Ok I managed to get in and all kinda sorted (not sure how long my brake pedal will last) teamspeak is giving me issues..I can't get my Mic working but I can hear you guys

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%