AC RSR Formula 3 @ Mugello - Mon 10 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sign me up.... Downloaded and installed.
FYI.... For all Direct Drive users: DO NOT DISABLE "STEERING HELP" Doing so will make you wish you didn't... it will be undrivable due to the constant shaking of the steering wheel....Ask me how I know... and thought it was something wrong with the game!

sign me up.... Downloaded and installed.
FYI.... For all Direct Drive users: DO NOT DISABLE "STEERING HELP" Doing so will make you wish you didn't... it will be undrivable due to the constant shaking of the steering wheel....Ask me how I know... and thought it was something wrong with the game!

Welcome aboard Justin :thumbsup:

Sorry guys had my worst ever screen freeze, it lasted for about 3 seconds. It is my old HD that is causing it...I need to transfer it over to my SSD drive :(

I watched the race from several different cars, it looked like a very clean and fun race :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many congratulations to the Podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup: ...I will see some of you in the Mazda race on Wednesday, if not hope to see you next week :thumbsup:

I luv this track and I certainly got my laps in on it today! I managed to stay on track well too so maybe the old adage of practice makes perfect is right.

Thanks Craig, RD and all that participated!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back