AC RSR Formula 3 @ Donington - Wed 19 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
F3 DONINGTON.png

We will be driving the Superb RSS 3 at Donington Park. Two superb mods, will bring us a great race with much fun I am sure. We will be driving in "light fog" So get yourself on the practice
server and familiarize yourself with driving in fog.

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile (click here).

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE RSS #04
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU RACE RSS #05

Car: Formula RSS 3 V6 1.0 Download

Track: Donington Park 2.02 (Donington)
Layout: GP
Track Temps: 20c
Track Condition: Light Fog

Schedule (EU):
Wed 19 June 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (40 minutes)

EVENT CANCELLED

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
You are the first, so you get a love heart :cautious:
Damn it. I forgot that rule. I wanted to sign up exactly after the race :)) but you were still talking about DRS so I said: let's hear about it first. Well, the second sign up should suffice. Maybe I can get the same result at the finished grid? that would be awesome :)) I will make that trade

Damn it. I forgot that rule. I wanted to sign up exactly after the race :)) but you were still talking about DRS so I said: let's hear about it first. Well, the second sign up should suffice. Maybe I can get the same result at the finished grid? that would be awesome :)) I will make that trade

Welcome aboard ..sorry no love heart for you :D

Craig, has the event been cancelled because I can't find it listed on the server? If the hasn't been cancelled can you count me in please.

Last edited:
Craig, has the event been cancelled because I can't find it listed on the server? If the hasn't been cancelled can you count me in please.

Hi Patrick ..the race server is up :thumbsup: No it has not been cancelled :thumbsup: but the car will be changed for next week, due to lack of interest for the F3.

Formula cars always seem a tough call at RD ...For the first couple of weeks interest is high, then it drops of sharply...so time for a change.

If you guys are happy to race with very low numbers? then the event will go ahead :thumbsup:

i'd be well up for this although ive just recently cleared my drive space on my PC and teamspeak was one programme as i never used it

can i race without it?

regards

Teamspeak is not compulsory, although I highly recommend it for many reasons. I personally will not repeat myself using chat function. Drivers brief will be about the rules, so you would need to ensure that you are well versed with them, before entering this event. Not using TS, will not be accepted as an excuse for breaking any rule.

With all that said, yes you are welcome to enter this event, without TS :thumbsup:

Last edited:
  1. @Miguel Batista
  2. @Raresch
  3. @Ken Bell
  4. @Ho3n3r
  5. @Medilloni
  6. @pattikins
Guys sadly the grid size is very very low ..we currently have 6 drivers, basically are you happy with such low numbers? Or would you like to pull out?

I am prepared to host this event if you are all ok with the situation?
I'm happy if everyone else is Craig:thumbsup:

Just a thought, if it's a small grid would it be better to split this into 2x20 minute races with reverse grid in 2nd, just to keep it more alive?

I'm happy if everyone else is Craig:thumbsup:

Just a thought, if it's a small grid would it be better to split this into 2x20 minute races with reverse grid in 2nd, just to keep it more alive?

Same here. Maybe change the layout to National so that everyone is not so spread out? Alternatively, if there are not enough drivers & I know it's late in the day, is it possible to change the event - AC Karting night?

Same here. Maybe change the layout to National so that everyone is not so spread out? Alternatively, if there are not enough drivers & I know it's late in the day, is it possible to change the event - AC Karting night?

No sorry Patrick, it is not possible to change this event so late in the day ...my inbox would be full of complaints :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 466 39.0%