AC RSR Formula 3 @ Donington - Wed 19 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley. I am so sorry but need to pull out. On transferring from my wheelchair something went ‘crack’ in my lower back causing extreme pain and I cannot feel my right leg.
Writing this from my hospital bed but hopefully I will return to normal pain levels very soon
Sad to hear about the lack of interest in F3 car. Its such a great one to drive. Maybe some people like DRS?
See you next week.

@Craig Dunkley. I am so sorry but need to pull out. On transferring from my wheelchair something went ‘crack’ in my lower back causing extreme pain and I cannot feel my right leg.
Writing this from my hospital bed but hopefully I will return to normal pain levels very soon
Sad to hear about the lack of interest in F3 car. Its such a great one to drive. Maybe some people like DRS?
See you next week.

Sorry to hear this Ken, I hope you out soon ..my very best wishes Ken

The sense of immersion that I get from driving karts in VR is superb, & I've been wanting to see what it's like in a race for a very long time - against AI isn't the same :(
Ah, I see what you mean Patrick, I guess VR could make a difference - I tried the Karts and was massively disappointed, so unrealistic (on single screen anyway).

Just waiting for Kartkraft to come down in price:whistling:

See you next week.
Get well soon Ken!:thumbsup:

Every member that did sign up for this event has been sent a message ..I hope you are not to disappointed guys ..sorry

Next weeks event will be up shortly ..I hope you will be interested :thumbsup:

Ah, I see what you mean Patrick, I guess VR could make a difference - I tried the Karts and was massively disappointed, so unrealistic (on single screen anyway).

Just waiting for Kartkraft to come down in price:whistling:

I've had it in my steam wish list for a while. I see that it is still single player, so I'd only have a punt on it if it was in a steam sale.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%