AC RSR Formula 3 @ Donington Park - Mon 28 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
OK gents, I've had more people tell me that they're pulling out. Therefore, I'm pulling the event due to lack of interest. Sorry to the guyus who were looking forward to this, but 6 drivers is not enough at this stage. :(
I hope you all find something else interesting to do.

EVENT CANCELLED!

OK gents, I've had more people tell me that they're pulling out. Therefore, I'm pulling the event due to lack of interest. Sorry to the guyus who were looking forward to this, but 6 drivers is not enough at this stage. :(

EVENT CANCELLED!
Last week someone gave the suggestion to start something like a monthly competition on Mondays. I think this will get more people to race. Maybe it's an idea?

Thanks for organizing anyway!

Edit: typo

Last edited:

EVENT CANCELLED!

Sorry about the late reply I've been working away from home this weekend, so I couldn't make it anyway due to lack of practise. Shame that the attendance is so low on these races. @JeroenH sounds like a good idea, maybe something with race to race continuity in points etc could be interesting, not sure how it'd work out with people missing races etc but certainly an interesting idea.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%