AC RSR Formula 3 @ Barcelona - Mon 26 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Signing out, just too much lag.
I went back to the empty practice server and had none of the stuttering/lag that was apparent with other drivers in the server. Frame rate looked about the same. Some tracks are better, some worse and then there is the consideration for number of cars on the track.

I'll be back when conditions are better.

Great race, so many thanks to all. Never heard anybody scream on TS so must have been a great race for all up and down the field...I really hope you all had fun and come back next week for more :thumbsup:

The first formula 3 race we had was a bit of a headache to be honest, but tonight was superb ...well done guys, all of you.

Congrads to the podiums of course ...times must have been close to a world record :thumbsup:

No matter which config i set. Check verifying files from steam, restarting router, changing installation folder, last night was ll good. SO please excuse me again.

There is only a few things I can suggest that may be worth try...

Make sure your firewall is not blocking AC ...if it is, add an exemption.

In game "online" as per your pic, untick all the "red icons" click on them once, then in the search box type raced and hit enter.

If you have no success, I would go to the AC forums, where I am sure you will get assistance.

Coming in at 3rd to take my first podium with RaceDepartment frankly felt like a win today, unbelievable. Congrats to the two ahead of me, their pace was incredible and I didn't see them after about lap 5! Absolutely loved it. From what I saw lap 1 was very clean as well, which is always very good!

PC crashed as I entered the server and lost all controls, had to reinstall logitech software which left me exactly 1 min practice time !! Finished 4th so well happy. Great race chaps. Cya at the next one.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 397 40.0%