RSeb Bathurst - An amazingly good track mod

I'm not going to wax lyrical about the merits of Bathhurst, as I'm sure most of us already appreciate just what a great track it is. However, what I will comment upon, is the quality of this mod. This track looks and plays pretty amazingly. I've played Bathhurst extensively in Raceroom and although it may not quite reach the lofty heights of the Sector 3 version, this mod is still a fantastic rendition of the Mount Paramount circuit and for a track mod, it's up there with the best of them. RSeb has really done a fantastic job recreating this circuit.

I would like to thank Fulgore from the official Asstto Corsa forum, for recommending this and other circuits to me. I would also like to thank the many others who too offered useful suggestions and tips on modding.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Isn't this a conversion of the mianiak 3PA rF2 track, from the original NFS Shift terrain?

True. I was going to mention that, especially when compared to the Raceroom version, but for me, the lack of bumps doesn't detract too much from the overall experience.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back