Rseat S1 new cockpit

rseat-s1-black-black-06.jpg

A new cockpit from Rseat is now available the S1 model. It stands between the RS1 and the N1. I didn't find any review yet but I'm very excited about this product. It's half the weight of the N1 and the pedals system seems better than the RS1. It takes less space and can be moved. (48kg vs 98kg for the N1).

I know less weight is not always a good sign for stability but it looks very robust.

Any thoughts I am in the market for a new cockpit I will eventually get a direct drive wheel so I need something robust.

thanks.

• Deleted member 197115

Shifter/handbrake mount
Hooray for over-engineering!
s1-upgrades-shifter-handbrake-mount-black-4.jpg

Upvote 0
I contend that RSeat makes some of the nicest looking rigs. If I didn't go the 8020 route, I probably would've bought one of theirs. Would be kind of cool to have the S1 for a second rig. Of course, if I did that, I do believe the wife would lock me out of my own house! :O_o:

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Extrusion aluminum profile based rigs.
Such as one from sim-lab https://sim-lab.eu, looking to replace my RS1 with one of those, most likely GT1.
P1 in black looks stunning too.

Upvote 0
Or you can design/build from scratch which is what I did. It's perfect for rigs since it is easily customizable. Even with the preconfigured kits, you can add to it by purchasing single extrusions. There are also various plates available to mount transducers, shifters, monitors, etc.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back