Sell RSeat RS1, Thrustmaster TX w/599XX Evo Wheel and TH8 Shifter

ALL SOLD!

Hi Folks,

Selling up some of my trusty sim racing gear to make space for some new goodies. Items are listed individually but I'll happily sell the whole lot a reduced price if someone would like it.

You're going to see some pictures that show HE Pro Pedals and a TM Warthog Joystick base, those aren't for sale!

RSeat RS1 *** SOLD ***
Purchased from RSeat in January last year I haven't used it as much as I would like so it's in great condition.

Super comfy, super adjustable and extremely flexible. It takes less than 5 minutes for me to switch from this configuration to my flight sim configuration with a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and rudder pedals. The original RSeat cushion comes with the seat, not the custom cut out one in the pictures (sorry about that!).

Mods wise - I have mounted the frame on casters so it's a breeze to move around (it wasn't so much before) and added some extra padding to the lumbar cushion. It's just a Velcro cover, so you can remove the padding if you don't like it.

Total cost from RSeat is £700+ with the cheapest shipping option - I ask for a mere £450 ONO. Go on, save £250+ and skip the wait for shipping from Bulgaria.

I'm based in Edinburgh, Scotland for collection though I'm happy to meet a buyer to help things along.

Thrustmaster TX Base (T300) *** SOLD ***
My trusty wheel - a few years old now but well looked after and running as well as the day I got it. I popped open the case earlier this year, gave it a clean and replaced the stock fan with a Noctua fan (it's what I run in my PC case - silent). The idea here is I can have the fan running all the time so the FFB can operate optimally without reduction due to temperature (apparently a common trait in belt driven wheels).

I have also removed the stupid breakaway cable and hard wired the USB connector. The breakaway cables are prone to causing calibration failures and I got bored of buying new breakaway cables. Zero issues since hard wiring.

£100 (Including P&P)

Thrustmaster 599XX Evo 30 Wheel *** SOLD ***
My favorite Thrustmaster wheel (and I've had a few). The extra size is excellent for immersion and the Alcantara is a delight in the hands.

£80 (Including P&P)

TH8A Shifter *** SOLD ***
Superb shifter but I'm a GT3 guy so this sees hardly any action. I did my own short shifter mod which I think improved it a lot.

Some bits that are included but not pictured:

TH8A Table Clamp
TH8A Sequential Conversion

£90 (Including P&P)

Last edited:
Hi im interested in the 599 wheel, can you tell me how worn the alcantara is? one of the pictures you have make it look quiet worn but it could be the light.

Hey,

I was in a bit of a hurry when I snapped the photos and didn't clean the wheel so it's likely just my skin (yummy!), the wheel is actually in good nick. I'll clean up up and snap a couple of pictures for you tomorrow in natural light. I'll post them here so keep an eye on the post.

Cheers.

Those pics are HDR so legit make the alcantara worse than real life, it's actually not worn at all.

While I was cleaning it I noticed the sticking had come loose (pictured above) so I've secured that so it doesn't creep any further.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%