RSeat RS1 & DD

I currently run a T500RS on an Rseat RS1. Even this wheel does cause a slight flex in the base support and definitely flexes in the pedal deck (Fanatec V3).
I was hoping to get some feedback from anybody running a DD wheel on this rig and how it stood up to the job. I am looking to upgrade to DD in the coming months and was trying to decide if purchasing the Rest pedal deck upgrade would be ok or if I should bite the bullet and buy an 80/20 rig and be done for the rest of my sim racing career.
I would prefer to keep costs down, but do love the look of the Sim Lab rigs.

Why not build your own, with 80/20 or 40/40 profiles?
I did... it's not difficult. When interested I can share my setup (with measurements).
Great about building your own: you can change or expand if/when you like.

Upvote 0
Why not build your own, with 80/20 or 40/40 profiles?
I did... it's not difficult. When interested I can share my setup (with measurements).
Great about building your own: you can change or expand if/when you like.

Thanks Metal
I am also looking at this and have priced up a design based on what I've seen available. My difficulty comes when trying to design an adjustable pedal deck, which is easy/quick to move. Others use the rig, not just me. The Sim Lab P1 looks ideal, but raising the pedals is more difficult. I haven't seen anybody selling bespoke brackets separately (for obvious reasons), although Sim Lab do sell the wheel deck which looks a solid beast.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing