RSeat RS1 & DD

I currently run a T500RS on an Rseat RS1. Even this wheel does cause a slight flex in the base support and definitely flexes in the pedal deck (Fanatec V3).
I was hoping to get some feedback from anybody running a DD wheel on this rig and how it stood up to the job. I am looking to upgrade to DD in the coming months and was trying to decide if purchasing the Rest pedal deck upgrade would be ok or if I should bite the bullet and buy an 80/20 rig and be done for the rest of my sim racing career.
I would prefer to keep costs down, but do love the look of the Sim Lab rigs.

Why not build your own, with 80/20 or 40/40 profiles?
I did... it's not difficult. When interested I can share my setup (with measurements).
Great about building your own: you can change or expand if/when you like.

Upvote 0
Why not build your own, with 80/20 or 40/40 profiles?
I did... it's not difficult. When interested I can share my setup (with measurements).
Great about building your own: you can change or expand if/when you like.

Thanks Metal
I am also looking at this and have priced up a design based on what I've seen available. My difficulty comes when trying to design an adjustable pedal deck, which is easy/quick to move. Others use the rig, not just me. The Sim Lab P1 looks ideal, but raising the pedals is more difficult. I haven't seen anybody selling bespoke brackets separately (for obvious reasons), although Sim Lab do sell the wheel deck which looks a solid beast.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years