rSeat RS Formula

All that profile stuff is ok, but for a rig I would want something that looks like it was worth what I had to spend on it :) I knew a couple of welders that would do the work for me for free, but alas I am 3000 miles away from them at the moment.

Upvote 0
Yea i was a bit shocked to hear that kind of price, that´s quite a difference in price and i always thought the US was dirt cheap when it came to pretty much everything.

I guess it´s changing as you say. but your gas is still cheap though!

We pay way more for education, healthcare, internet, and cellphone service than I think most of the rest of the world. Apparently we pay a lot for extruded aluminum profile as well.

They'll keep gas just cheap enough for us to afford to get to work and back everyday. I'm sure if the oil companies had their way we'd be paying as much or more than you guys in EU pay.

Upvote 0
If the oil companies had their way, and the stock market speculators were limited to trading in actual volume consumed every day, the gas prices in the US would be less than $2.00 a gallon right now. Get rid of some of the environmental restrictions that serve no purpose what so ever and the price would go even lower.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years