RSeat -- presales customer support -- Nnnnnk

This is my first post here.

I have tried to contact RSeat with some questions about their S1 offering, using their web-based support portal and also an email to their sales department, over the last two weeks or so. (Their live chat thing doesn't work at all.) Result: total radio silence. Here I am, seriously contemplating dropping US$1500 on a rig, and they are unresponsive to my pretty basic queries. It makes me very leery about sending an order their way. What have other folks experienced with them? I am so underwhelmed at their (lack of) response thus far... I was really looking forward to buying some of their stuff but... It's not gonna happen if I don't get some pre-sales love.

cheers,

Dave.

OK guys(/gals?) I need a little more guidance. I have this in my Sim-Lab cart:
  • P1-X Sim racing chassis
  • Pedal slider baseplate
  • Bucket Set Bracket Set
  • Cup Holder ;^)
My #1 question is: will this fit into that rig with the "Bucket Seat Bracket Set"? https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0116D6WFQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1F86TF7G43XA2&psc=1 (That seat appears to have a slider component that comes with it, which is good, if it works the way I think it should.)

My problem is that I don't understand how standardized the seat mounting hardware is.

My #2 question is -- is the P1-X sim racing chassis going to be long enough to hold my 6'4" carcass?

Thanks everyone,

Dave.

Upvote 0
I am 6'4"; my housemate is considerably shorter and she likes to drive occasionally. So -- some adjustability would be good.

I have a seat mover on my rig, so the seat needs to stay centered and has no slide. I was surprised when my wife sat in the seat. She is 8" shorter and I just had to slide the pedals in.

Upvote 0
If your seat comes with a slider you don't need the bucket seat bracket set, that is only for seats with side mounting, the profile it will sit on can be placed at any width up to the width of the rig. As to the 6'4" question, I am shorter, so someone else can chime in on that one.

Upvote 0
#1 That seat comes with sliders that you would bolt directly down to the profile. No bracket needed. For the P1 you would just adjust the width of the two 40x40 pieces to match and then bolt the sliders down with T-Nuts and bolts.

#2 The P1-X will easily handle your 6'4" frame. The new X style pedal deck can allows the pedals past the end of the frame.

I purchased a lot of hardware from them. Look at their Accessories and spare materials.

What controls are you planning to use ?

They have brackets for shifters, hand brakes, different wheelbases.

I got one of these for the H pattern shifter I used to have.

I got a couple packs of these corner brackets and have ended up using almost all of them.

I got spare T-Nuts.

The cable management clips are great for securing your cables. I use velcro straps rather then cinch straps with them.

Upvote 0
The Warthog joystick expansion is interesting.

I did something like that but used African Purpleheart

Attachments

• FlightControls_3947.jpg
    FlightControls_3947.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back