RSeat N1 + Next Level Motion V3

Need some help. I have the RSeat N1 and just took possession of the Next Level Motion Sim V3.
RSeat sent me the mounting adapters for the NL Motion but unfortunately I think it is for the RS1 not the N1.
This might be a bit of an ask but has anyone else got this configuration and have they figured out how to get the NL Motion to fit under the N1 seat, I just can't and need help from someone smarter than me.
Cheers
Del

Have you figured this out yet. I am having the same issue and specifically asked Rseat if the v3 would work and they assured me it did. However, nothing lines up.
KM.
Hi Kevin,
So sorry you too are having the issue, I figured out the the Adaptors Rseat sent me are for the RS1 not the N1 rig. I have a friend coming over next week who is an industrial engineer professor at a university here, He has asked me not to make any changes until he comes over as he may be able to machine the parts i need.
The issue with the RSeat adaptors, the small pieces that fit to the seat are ok but the base unit larger pieces that connect the Next Level Motion needs are not drilled to attach the fixed section of the motion to the side plates.
Anyway if I can get a solution I will gladly send you the diagrams and show you how if we can figure it out.
Again sorry to see you having the issue as well
Cheers
Del

Upvote 0
Well it looks like this is all going to work, RSeat contacted me today and have manufactured some new plates for me to fit the Next Level V3 to the RSeat N1, they are sending them tomorrow so I should have them in a week or two.
Great support from RSeat, I will post pictures when I get this an get it all working.

Upvote 0
yes - sent them the config of the v3 and they made brackets. I then had to mod the steering wheel extension as the v3 puts the seat to high.

did they charge you for the brackets and did you need to send them a drawing for them to work from?
Would love to see a photo of your rig to see the extension mod you did

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back