RSC returns

Well its been a long wait for any fans of basically the home of sim racing but it looks like today is the day that RaceSimCentral returns.

I woke up this morning to find a message on the RSC forums saying "Give us a few minutes to check everything is working.... then you can have RSC back"

Keep check on the progress here: www.racesimcentral.com and forum.rscnet.org

Attachments

• rsc1.jpg
    rsc1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 212
Good news, But in the time its taken them have they to rebuild there rep again?

i dont think they'll have to rebuild their reputation because anyone who's been in sim racing for more than 3 years then they'll know how good RSC can be, its just a question of finding the people willing to help take it back to what it was.

For me its where i discovered sim racing and will to me always be the home of sim racing.

i dont think they'll have to rebuild their reputation because anyone who's been in sim racing for more than 3 years then they'll know how good RSC can be, its just a question of finding the people willing to help take it back to what it was.

For me its where i discovered sim racing and will to me always be the home of sim racing.

I am longer then 3 years in simracing but RSC has never been my home and it will never be. But nice for them that they hopefully have solved there problems.

• terroristone

good to see, not long now guys, i actually had a dream last night that the site was up!
Regards Andrew

Well am afraid to say they built up a reputation of being very unreliable for years which put allot of us off, they are back but it will take allot to get them up and running like they was.

And I've allready got problems with it saying server to busy.

Well am afraid to say they built up a reputation of being very unreliable for years which put allot of us off, they are back but it will take allot to get them up and running like they was.

And I've allready got problems with it saying server to busy.

One thing RD doesn't have, is all the technical people that RSC had. If you had a query for when creating a mod, whether its GTR2/rF/F1C there were guys over there that pretty much had a solution to everything.

lol thats what they put on the top of the forum

RSC said:
Wow! You guys are generating so much traffic that even our new, improved, more-stable server is having issues. We're working on a solution right now... but some features may be disabled until the re-launch 'boom' has died down a little. Stay tuned!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%