RPM Elitegroup Ring

Tracks RPM Elitegroup Ring 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matheus22567 submitted a new resource:

RPM Elitegroup Ring - Fictional

Hi guys, I'm posting this track I made for my team, using the Race Track Builder program, from steam, and photoshop for textures, the appearance was simple, but the track is pretty cool, the track has 3 settings available to use, has a simple AI, configured DRS point, configured cameras.
I didn't add a lot of external details so as not to get heavy, not reducing the FPS.
any problems please leave it below in the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for releasing your works, it's all going in the right direction thus far... I've made a pit AI lane which looks to be doing OK in testing - with GT3 cars for the moment. Need to test a bit further with F1 cars and others so to ensure it caters for a variety of fast cars... If interested for the pit AI just let me know. Will also work on rain FX config if also interested. Could you also consider extending pits to 24 if possible (as spacing is seen as available), and placing light-poles around the track (with separate material/texture properties) so that it's also ready for night racing. I can also assist with lighting effects. etc.. All the best & regards, Raul (aka @racealot)

rpm_elitegroup_ring__AI-lane.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 317 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years