Resource icon

Cars Rover Mini Cooper 1.3i v1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same issue here, gear ratios are way too long, it's impossible to drive like in real life.
AC reports in the gears screen a top speed of 222 km/h, if I remember correctly (I owned one of these many many years ago) the real top speed was about 155-160 km/h.

Excellent thank you. Only problem I have is I use FFB Clip v5 and even on lowest NM setting FFB is too high and clips alot.
Don't notice swaying that much, use Real Head Motion, maybe that helps

I knew that was coming, i saw the FFB bar in the pedals app and it felt weird ! Unfortunately i don't have a FFB wheel so it doesn't bother me, i play this game with my phone.

Try these apps, it might be of some assistance.
LUT Generator
FFBClip App

I knew that was coming, i saw the FFB bar in the pedals app and it felt weird ! Unfortunately i don't have a FFB wheel so it doesn't bother me, i play this game with my phone.

Try these apps, it might be of some assistance.
LUT Generator
FFBClip App
No longer use LUT but do use FFB clip think I'll try lowering the cars FFB with - key see if that helps

Edit reduced cars FFB to 20% which reduced it nicely, seems can only achieve this if the FFB Clip app is in manual overide

Last edited:
I did a dozen basic skins to populate a field with... if you want to use yourself, send me a PM. really hoping this little car can continue to be be refined and completed.
WwfjUTB.png

Couple things i just noticed when taking this out:

the visual damage is a bit aggressive, this is from one small knock on the other side of the car:
Screenshot_rover_mini_rivijera_11-9-117-17-1-11.jpg

hard to tell in this screenshot but seems like in dark weather conditions that the center brake light is a bit bright when it is off (i.e. looks like it is almost on)
Screenshot_rover_mini_rivijera_11-9-117-17-4-42.jpg
maybe the other brake lights too if they have the same settings, harder to notice as they are smaller
View attachment 211411
few errors in log:
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MAXGAS
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MINRPM
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MAXRPM
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RPM_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME_MAX
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/rover_mini/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR

Whenever I try to use this car in multiplayer on my server, no one can join the game. The server reports no free slots despite being empty. Switch the car to something else and it works fine. Any ideas.

Any update on the skins template, I love this car and would like to skin it with the livery of the Mighty Minis race car I'll be driving this season.
[edit] no worries about the skin template, I've figured it out. I used the skin template from the original project and saved the skin as skin_00.dds

I've also built up a tune for Mighty Minis and a Super Mighty Minis which have 12" wheels and the correct championship tyre size as well as the correct gearing and more adjustment options to dampers, alignment & anti roll bar I can share the files if anyone wants them?

Last edited:
Any update on the skins template, I love this car and would like to skin it with the livery of the Mighty Minis race car I'll be driving this season.

I've also built up a tune for Mighty Minis and a Super Mighty Minis which have the correct gearing and allows more adjustment options to dampers, alignment & anti roll bar I can share the files if anyone wants them?

Hi, you can share of course.

Can someone help and update car to shader patch/sol?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%