Resource icon

Cars Rover Mini Cooper 1.3i v1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
cheers for the fast update :) really nice mod

anyone else feel that the turn in is excessively good? also seems the tyre sound volume is a lot lower than kunos cars, so if your sound settings are such that the tyre sounds for kunos cars are at a sensible level, there is no tyre sound at all from this car

Suspension is broken, or excessive turn in ratio or something like that... this happened:

Close turn full lock left:
Screenshot_rover_mini_hero_shinoi_circuit_9-5-117-20-2-15.jpg

Suspension broke:
Screenshot_rover_mini_hero_shinoi_circuit_9-5-117-20-2-34.jpg

That was it:
Screenshot_rover_mini_hero_shinoi_circuit_9-5-117-20-3-2.jpg

I was able to replicate this on the same corner, so it still needs some adjustments

Try lowering the LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO in car.ini until the max steering angle is back to a reasonable number. (I'm not sure what it should be in the Mini, but 25-40* is a reasonable starting point.)

Drove the Mini in a race around the Nordschleife. Only place where I could use 4th gear was at Schwedenkreuz downhill, not even at the long back straight. Car is fun, looks really nice (steering wheel is a bit modern to my likes)...
Many years ago a friend of mini had a Mini Cooper S (probably not the same as this model - I don't remember exactly), but that thing was fast ! This feels really slow. Though I see 148 km/h in the description, I reached 163,7 km/h (slipstreaming).
Another thing I noticed is that FFB (on kerbs e.g.) is rather minimal, though the wheel feels quite right.

I made a tune with 160hp MX5 CUP engine, I also did minor suspension tweaks to make it a little stiffer to handle the extra power. it absolutely flies now and very fun to drive!

New to AC in the last couple of months and are doing some skins for this at the moment, any chance of getting PSD templates to paint rims with ??? Also are the tires sinking into road going to be fixed soon. Thanks for your work on this car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%