Resource icon

Cars Rover Mini Cooper 1.3i v1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great job Eboo :)..
To everyone,the interior was a placeholder with all the textures...the only fing that was done better was the dashboard and the gauges...the wood texture which it should be mahogany swirl but i could not find a higher resolution and used what i had for the moment :p.
I am sure Eboo will do a wonderfull job..he is a great artist from what i see,just have pacience its only v0.3 right? :D

Great job Eboo :)..
To everyone,the interior was a placeholder with all the textures...the only fing that was done better was the dashboard and the gauges...the wood texture which it should be mahogany swirl but i could not find a higher resolution and used what i had for the moment :p.
I am sure Eboo will do a wonderfull job..he is a great artist from what i see,just have pacience its only v0.3 right? :D
thx,interior on development:)

AS mentioned in a review, I would highly recommend updating the STEER_ASSIST= value to 1.0. Anything less than 1 is for high downforce cars only (its not power assisted steering in the traditional sense, the FFMult does that).

Putting the value to 1.0 will result in a far more intuitive driving experience more in line with the rest of the AC cars. Right now its a bit unpredictable.

I also noticed the front toe has quite a lot of bumpsteer, so more than -0.5 degrees under braking, not sure if this is intentional or not.

As somebody who grew up in a Mini this is a great experience.

But the FFB feels quite harsh sometimes and it can kick a bit hard occasionally. There is also some rattling with the car I don't experience with other cars. Maybe this is the same thing Gary already mentioned.

Though the collision box (or what it's called) should be updated:

Haven't tested with a wheel yet but it's already so much fun to drive on tight circuits!
Added to the above on the collision mesh being wrong, the wheels sink into the ground:

Screenshot_rover_mini_drift_8-5-117-12-59-3.jpg
Screenshot_rover_mini_drift_8-5-117-12-58-16.jpg
Screenshot_rover_mini_krajiskazmija_8-5-117-12-56-49.jpg
Screenshot_rover_mini_krajiskazmija_8-5-117-12-56-34.jpg

Other than that, good looking model, nice details on the interior as well, will save my rating for when these small issues are fixed.

This is so cool man, perfect match for my S800, they make for some fun bumper to bumper races on small circuits like Hero Shinoi

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_hero_shinoi_circuit_8-5-117-18-17-17.jpg

The AI though is not that bright, maybe with the fixed front suspension an collider this won't happen:

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_hero_shinoi_circuit_8-5-117-18-22-48.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_hero_shinoi_circuit_8-5-117-18-22-24.jpg

This is so cool man, perfect match for my S800, they make for some fun bumper to bumper races on small circuits like Hero Shinoi

View attachment 189954

The AI though is not that bright, maybe with the fixed front suspension an collider this won't happen:

View attachment 189952
View attachment 189953

Lol, I think its just the perspective but in that first pic the Mini looks huge compared to the Honda :roflmao:
colider fixed, car have wrong lock to lock ratio and one error on front suspension-work on it

Nice work. Have you tested with steer assist at 1 yet? I bet it fixes the FFB feeling straight away.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 97 14.0%