Round #9, Italy: Race Briefing.

Welcome to the 9th race of the 2014 Formula SimRacing Pro Series season at Monza.

The password to join the server will be visible when you log in to GPCOS in the Control Center next to the server's IP address.

Before proceeding to the event, pay attention to the following:
  • Read the updated 2014 rules package from this thread
  • Remember to join the game with the FSR Manager software running, and follow the post race procedures here
The following drivers have automatically gained the right to race:
1. Rens Klop Driver from NED 341 0
2. Mikko Suokas Driver from FIN 212 0
3. Jonathan Holmes Driver from GBR 200 0
4. Alessio Campus Driver from ITA 168 0
5. Jeroen Kweekel Driver from NED 98 0
6. Eduard Kõre Driver from EST 91 0
7. Christof Schgör Driver from ITA 89 0
8. Rando Tamm Driver from EST 82 0

Pre-Qualifying Group 1 (1-20)
1. Eugene van Loggerenberg Participation confirmed 2014-09-06 15:14:12
2. James Sadler Participation confirmed 2014-09-06 17:15:22
3. Jordi San Andres Participation confirmed 2014-09-07 09:54:33
4. Lionel Klue Participation confirmed 2014-09-07 10:18:17
5. Mike Partington Participation confirmed 2014-09-07 17:45:25
6. Victor Ivanov Participation confirmed 2014-09-07 17:47:12
7. Georg Winter Participation confirmed 2014-09-09 08:23:26
8. Adrian Falcon Participation confirmed 2014-09-09 13:03:28
9. Sander Kallas Participation confirmed 2014-09-09 20:21:42
10. Cam Stark Participation confirmed 2014-09-10 15:12:42
11. Cordell Cahill Participation confirmed 2014-09-11 07:21:39
12. Dewald Nel Participation confirmed 2014-09-11 07:55:57
13. Teemu Valkeejärvi Participation confirmed 2014-09-11 08:28:11
14. David Izquierdo Participation confirmed 2014-09-11 22:24:07
15. Mihajlo Vicentijevic Participation confirmed 2014-09-11 23:02:08
16. Carlos Hernandez Participation confirmed 2014-09-12 10:50:31
17. Dmitry Zaharov Driver participation uncertain 2014-09-12 15:28:00
18. Fred Bawden Participation confirmed 2014-09-12 22:22:28
19. Kuba Brzezinski Participation confirmed 2014-09-13 10:29:33
20. Will Barnes Participation confirmed 2014-09-13 11:00:41

Drivers Not Allowed to Race
Ben Eastman (License Not Paid)

Back of The Grid Penalties (7):
Ben Eastman (License Not Paid)
Dmitry Zaharov (Second License)
Tuomas Koriala
Argo Teder (Silverstone)
Victor Marino (Silverstone)
Guglielmo Matti (Indianapolis)
Cordell Cahill (Indianapolis)

Raceday Schedule:

Sunday, 12:55 GMT Server Opens for PQ1
Sunday, 13:00 GMT Pre-Qualyfing Group 1
Sunday, 13:20 GMT: Practice
Sunday, 13:35 GMT: Qualifying 1
Sunday, 13:45 GMT: Qualifying 2
Sunday, 13:50 GMT: Warmup
Sunday, 14:00 GMT: Race

The Free Practice session will be 15 minutes in length. Every participating driver should join as soon as possible after the server opens to make sure that they don't miss the start of Qualifying and also to make sure that their game is configured & working properly.

Qualifying will be split to two sessions (10 + 5 minutes). Both sessions will run in non-private mode (all cars will be visible on track at the same time). Qualifying 1 will be run with free setup while Qualifying 2 has Parc Ferme enforced. Parc Ferme will only allow you to change your fuel load, tire compound, engine boost, engine brakemap, front wing angle, steering lock, brake balance and brake pressure after the session is over, so make sure you have your race setup loaded when entering Qualifying 2. Qualifying 2 session will be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running.

The Warmup session will be 10 minutes in length. You can drive freely in the Warmup session to try to get a feel for the heavier car after qualifying on low fuel.

The Race will be 32 laps long. Drive safely during the race, especially at the start and the first lap in general.

Red Flags will NOT be used unless in very specific situations which are specified in the rule documents.

Rules about late allocations

6.1 in the PRO Supplement
Drivers who haven’t submitted their allocation within the specified time frame will only be allowed to take part in the event if
1) there are free spots left on the grid (less than 26 drivers allocated), or 2) a pre-qualifying session is arranged. If the grid is full and a pre-qualifying is not arranged, a late allocated driver may not take part in the event under any circumstances. If several drivers allocate late, the one(s) with the earlier allocation timestamp have preference with regards to 1) and 2).

3 drivers not allowed to race even though there is room in pre-qualifying. Of any rule, this rule is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Great job Carlos.

Great job Carlos.

Thanks a lot.

Considering that the words comes from you I take it as something positive.

Respect is something you never have to lose, comes over anything else. Those drivers didn't have any excuse for not allocating in time. As I told you privately (Well as I can see you want to bring it public, so lets go with it), how that makes sense? I mean a late allocation if there are 26 drivers, isn't allowed to race but if there are 27 he can PreQ and f*** up another driver who did his duties for racing.

I allowed once this season with late allocation (Huge mistake) and I denied 4 times (This one is gonna be the 7th one). I understood that allowing him to race was a huge mistake, because someone who did the duties, wasn't racing because others careless.

As I said respect is something never must be lost.

1. Adrian Falcon
2. Victor Ivanov
3. James Sadler
4. Mike Partington
5. Georg Winter
6. Lionel Klue
7. Mihajlo Vicentijevic
8. Dmitry Zaharov
9. Carlos Hernandez
10. Cam Stark
11. David Izquierdo
12. Dewald Nel
13. Cordell Cahill
14. Teemu Valkeejarvi
15. Sander Kallas
16. Kuba Brzezinski
17. Will Barnes

There is one free spot. Preferences will be in order of allocation. Good luck

Do I have to remind you that lying to a race Director isn't best thing you can do?

I'd like to hear this as well.

Thanks a lot.

Considering that the words comes from you I take it as something positive.

Respect is something you never have to lose, comes over anything else. Those drivers didn't have any excuse for not allocating in time. As I told you privately (Well as I can see you want to bring it public, so lets go with it), how that makes sense? I mean a late allocation if there are 26 drivers, isn't allowed to race but if there are 27 he can PreQ and f*** up another driver who did his duties for racing.

I allowed once this season with late allocation (Huge mistake) and I denied 4 times (This one is gonna be the 7th one). I understood that allowing him to race was a huge mistake, because someone who did the duties, wasn't racing because others careless.

As I said respect is something never must be lost.

Except in this case the rule is clear as crystal.

A: sebastiano

Your rFactor activations have been reset. Please reactivate your game.

To help avoid delays, always remember to include a [related] subject title and your purchase order number when contacting sales/support.

To protect your rFactor account, always remember to keep your activation and/or login information safe anddo not share it with others.

Note that your license agreement permits “the right to use one copy of the Software on a single computer” and that you are responsible for keeping your activation information secure. For more information, please see the Terms Of Use.

Please note that you can avoid experiencing any down-time with rFactor by requesting activation renewals prior to your activations expiring (e.g. when you have 1 activation remaining). Simply email activations@rfactor.net with subject title “Activation reset” and include your purchase order number in the body of your email along with the game for which you are requesting renewals (rFactor1 or rFactor2).

Any excuse? I received this email this morning. I was sure that my rfactor was reactivated next week. I thought I'd be lucky, but luck does not do anything when you're dealing with people closed

I thought also sign up knowing i can not take it wrong ......

As I said in last GP, I need a screenshoot of the payment. Send it to me pand you will be allowed to race.

I feel free to quote the registration instructions of the FSR website:

5. After your payment has been received, your team will be accepted by the Admin, at GPCos. Please be patient, it can take a couple of days to validate the account.

There is nothing said from a screenshot...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%