Round #8, Indianapolis: Post-Race Discussion

I apologize for the incident with georg. I simply braked way to early. And for my words i've said after the Race. It was 100% my fault
Respect Christof. It`s nice to see you have the guts to accept something, which you first disagreed. Only big man do this. Thumbs up!
I hope we will have again nice battles in the future like the lap before our accident :)

Burn your tyres, but not your soul. Peace out! :D

We really should have a 48/72 hour time limit after the race for post-race checks - at least those that will directly affect drivers, like race bans and back-of-grids, as this severely affects preparation.

Everybody can wait for Safety ratings a bit longer I guess.

We really should have a 48/72 hour time limit after the race for post-race checks - at least those that will directly affect drivers, like race bans and back-of-grids, as this severely affects preparation.

Everybody can wait for Safety ratings a bit longer I guess.

I agree, only found out I had to buy a license for this race on Saturday which is why I decided not to race in the end, better to wait out my penalty that way.

I'm late again :)

Q1: great lap, I can't do better than 8th.
Q2: very good lap (12:17), I'm 7th.

Race: my start is quite good (28:39), I overtake the Pro World Champion too, but he immediately reminds me why he is the champion :); I'm 6th. I do my first pit stop in 5th place (41:23), then I overtake Brewer for 3rd (50:14, 2 laps). When I complete my 2 stops strategy I rejoin track in P10, just after Kallas, that I manage to overtake (58:56). I lose my 7th position trying a determinate defence on Boshove; I didn't expect so much marbles, so I half-spin and I lose some time (1:01:42). After that I continue to be overtaked, by Brewer for P6 (1:07:52), then by Suokas for P7, but I manage to don't make other mistakes and I finish 6th, just in front of Filosa and Valkeejarvi. I'm 5th after post race checks.

Quite happy of my race; I just didn't expect so much marbles on turn 2, but it was the first time and I can improve remembering it. Our setup was quite extreme and I think this was the first 2014 race where I wasn't able to drive it as it. Congratulations to Kuba for his great debut :cool:;), to the podium :cool:;) and to who is happy about his race ;). Thanks to my team and to the staff (please remember to update GPCos results :)).

Bonus
1:22:55 Simply Chris de Jong :roflmao:
1:25:27 I propose to ban clacson in next mods haha

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years