[ROUND 7 TROIS RIVIERES] COR vs TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Nicola Dorigatti
Team: COR

Reported car: Gregory Degreef
Reported Team: TBR

Description:

Gregory after having spinned out he was hitting Nicola regaining the track. Nicola could not avoid it because he came from a dark corner.

Unfortunatly there is not a single rule about rejoining the track so WBR can't give anything more then -2 due to the possablylity of damage.

I don't want to start some kind of debate here but could the organizers please imploment a rule for rejoining the track because this was a very dangoures move. With FIA rules it would mean neither a drive through or a stop and go (remember Hamilton at Hungarorin, he was served a drive through for dangouresly rejoining the track).

Well, Georgios there are not particular rules for every single kind of move, that would be impossible. This is what the WAR system is created for, to apply the penalty you consider is fair in each case...

Apart of what I mention above, I think it is clear how a car should rejoin the racing surface, and specially the racing line. You just have to conisder where, how and when.

I already said my meaning in forum:

Gregory couldn´t see Nicola coming, as well as Nicola couldn´t see Gregory. But Nicola had a yellow flag for sure so he had could calculate with a car anywhere behind the corner. He drive further in a normal way like i guess the most drivers had done it. Also i think the most had try to get back in race as fast as possible like Greg.
So i wouldn´t give anybody a blame for it, it´s just a unlucky situation. Both had the possibility to behave other in this situation but to give Greg the whole blame here is for me unproduceable.

So from that i´m wondering why it´s reported. In my view the TBR car can´t get the whole blame. He didn´t see him coming and the Corse driver had also fit his driving to the yellow flag, he didn´t.

No penalty from TBR.

this one is hard for you can cleary se that Gregory do everyting to avoid this and its hard te rejoin but he could have youse a better part of the rack and not on the racing line and its just lucky that Dorigatti car was working after that hit

so GBK votes -4

i'm sorry if i reply here but my teamspokesman has some problems.
About andreas' post, in the clip you can see there were no yellow flag, you know how much the game it takes to show the flag, i had no yellow flags, so it's impossible to predict at every corner what can be there...

About fictitious, to be honest i had no big problems (splitter, tires and so on), but for 2 laps i got serious problems on keeping the car on the track... after two laps i got again my car, and to be honest i can't tell if i was faster, slower or the same.
For sure i got my engine on fire at the end of the race, but i think and hope that is not related to this incident.

Sorry again if i answer here, just want everybody to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years