AC Round 7 of 23 Formula Agile@Pau Thu, 25th May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
pau.jpg

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!
(In the final standings your worst five results will be ignored, so still chances to almost win this championship!)

On May 25th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive on Circuit de Pau 2017, by @Ginot Team - a beautiful but very challenging city track in the south-west of France, that has quite similar characteristics to the Monaco race on Sunday with regard to possible crashes, almost no ways to overtake etc. Register on our championship page using this link:

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).

We had a bit of discussion about whether there should be a poll between one race / two race format, but after thinking about this really hard (and also some strong opinions about the pros and cons of each format posted by you guys) I decided that The Wheel Of Fortune already chose what we have to use, and who are we to change this wise random decision?!

So the race format for this round is: one 60 minutes race, pit stop IS mandatory. Prepare to be very exhausted after the race!

Further info can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Pau event area.

Practice server is up!

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a saved copy of this race? Just trying to work out how i went from 4th to being lapped by everyone in one lap after a pit stop

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back