Round #7, Germany: Post-Race Checks

Major cut is when you realize that you've cutted, the cut is enough big to be saw from onboard view. That's why every driver who know the rules will abort his lap or will tell to admin to start from back of the grid. Minor cut is when you cannot notice that you have been cutted. And yeah, this cut is quite obvious.

At Hockenheim, I had a momment, when I completed my Q1 lap, but I didn't know whether was clean or not, I checked it on replay to be sure.

And yeah, I think the penalty is a bit harsh, but don't blame Carlos for that, because he didn't write the rules right?

As I said before, he perfectly knew he cutted. He was supposed to stop the car. A minor cut is when you aren't sure if you cutted or not. In this case the driver was totally aware he cut, doing that line you actually win a lot of time, at least 3 tenths. Cutting 3 meter wide... I don't even know why are we discussing this because its pretty obvious, sorry to say.

I'm not the one who works on the logs, I just add the penalties from the log results. I don't have any right to manage them, that responsability goes to the deeper admins.
So what I should do now? I have no idea who is doing what, and I don't want to know. I did my part of the job, used Manager to make a log and sent it by FileSubmit tool. Proof is in my previous message. First my Canada incident report mysteriously vanished now this. You better figure this out, something strange is going on.

Last edited:
So what I should do now? I have no idea who is doing what, and I don't want to know. I did my part of the job, used Manager to make a log and sent it by FileSubmit tool. Proof is in my previous message. First my Canada incident report mysteriously vanished now this. You better figure this out, something strange is going on.
Man you didn't finish, what's the point of arguing about this? I don't get it.

As I said before, he perfectly knew he cutted. He was supposed to stop the car. A minor cut is when you aren't sure if you cutted or not. In this case the driver was totally aware he cut, doing that line you actually win a lot of time, at least 3 tenths. Cutting 3 meter wide... I don't even know why are we discussing this because its pretty obvious, sorry to say.

To be fair it's a hard judgement to make to base a penalty on "he knew he cut"...he knew he cut would be driving the oval at Indy and setting a lap time, especially in fast corners if you have a wobble you might just think that you don't gain any time or get penalized like in hockenheim t1 then it's fine....but I haven't seen the cut so take what I say with a grain of salt!

Maybe these there hard words, but I think 2.0 PP for obeying blue flags is just plain wrong. Please think about it.

The 2.0 weren't given for obeying blue flags. were given because you slowed down without a justification. I dont know anybody who slows down till 100 kph in a 300 kph zone for letting pass a car. To make matters worse the car who was behind you was letting pass the other car at 270 kph. Why wasn't posible to do the same?

Sorry, but for the second time in a row I won't believe you or Mallorqui. When Saxen returns i'm gonna ask about these.

e543e73f3cb035132c7b90c3d32a5857.png

Now check if its same link as I gave you.

The 2.0 weren't given for obeying blue flags. were given because you slowed down without a justification. I dont know anybody who slows down till 100 kph in a 300 kph zone for letting pass a car. To make matters worse the car who was behind you was letting pass the other car at 270 kph. Why wasn't posible to do the same?
1. Blue Flags is not a perfect justification?
2. I was off racing line, and Lopes was picking up my slipstream for some reason
3. It happened 100 meters before braking zone
4. He had only one car to let by, I had to through Schgoer and him both. THAT is why I slowed down so much.
5. Do I have any reasons to end my race like this?
Is that really hard to understand? Or just slap 2.0 PP not thinking into situation and go do some other stuff instead?

1) A Blue flag isnt a justification for slowing doing into 100 kph just because you ignored them during all track.

2) Lopes was also off line because he was letting pass The Ghost Speed Driver.

3) It didn't happen 100 meter before the braking zone, it happened in Parabolica corner which is quite far from the braking point.

4) As I said you should have let him pass before, still not a justification to stop the car in the middle of the race track.

Cheers.

1) A Blue flag isnt a justification for slowing doing into 100 kph just because you ignored them during all track.

2) Lopes was also off line because he was letting pass The Ghost Speed Driver.

3) It didn't happen 100 meter before the braking zone, it happened in Parabolica corner which is quite far from the braking point.

4) As I said you should have let him pass before, still not a justification to stop the car in the middle of the race track.

Cheers.
He slowed down on the safest part of the track, the longest straightish, off the racing line, anyone who's anyone should have been able to see him from a long distance, if you couldn't then I'm afraid, you need glasses.

Whether he went completely wide or not, my question hasn't been answered, did he gain any time? Where did he qualify after that lap?

Thats not the point. Even he won time or not (In this case he did) It's a cut. He realised he cutted by going wide by about more than one car length (Even the intention of cutting exists! because he doesn't do any correction for avoiding going wide, he keeps the foot on the throttle!). Itsnt a minor cut that you may not notice. He perfectly notice about it and if he read the rulebook (All driver are supposed to have read it) he should know he was going to be penalized for that.

He slowed down on the safest part of the track, the longest straightish, off the racing line, anyone who's anyone should have been able to see him from a long distance, if you couldn't then I'm afraid, you need glasses.

So what if you have a car just on your left who is lapping you? You are looking at the mirrors to make sure he is passing correctly and then you found a very slow car just in front who was even supposed to let you pass about 30 sec ago.

Writing with 0 knowledge its priceless it seems, because if you look the replay you will see how Renan is moving the wheel controling that the Ghost Speed Driver is passing him without any problem. Once the GhostSpeed car is in front he collides with Zaharov.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back