Round #6, Silverstone: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
right so race report now. Qualifying I was very disappointed with my final time and probably lucky to be 3rd, thought I would get at least a 31.6 :/ didn't really help that Kweekel held me up at the start of s2, I think the dirty air stretches alot further back than he may have realised.

Good start and held 3rd, was never confident here on the setup so wasn't really expecting to challenge Suokas. Kweekel spun in front of me on lap 10, and I decided to shift down to 3rd instead of 4th for better turn in. As some of you may have seen on the broadcast I had the shifting glitch which wheels occasionally get and it double shifted down to second causing me to spin. Pitted from there and found constant pockets of traffic. Got clean air and started to push until I came across Campus. He was about 1-1.5 seconds off the pace but his traction was insane as was his top speed, so I had no chance. A podium was on today but considering this was by far my worst track of yet I will take 5th. cheers guys, well done to Suokas on a deserved win, and Klop on a fantastic comeback drive :)

@Rando At sec 0:13...Didnt you said to me in china, I have to wait all other to pass when I spun on track? You go full throttle and push the others away. You wait no single second...Good to know you blame others for things you do by yourself too :D

Maybe you're referring to Rando? Imola was Ben's first race...

@Rando At sec 0:13...Didnt you said to me in china, I have to wait all other to pass when I spun on track? You go full throttle and push the others away. You wait no single second...Good to know you blame others for things you do by yourself too :D
I guess maybe you will learn not to rejoin from off-track and stick your nose up someone :)
I went off only because 0:44-0:47 accident on the right side. WTF do you guys think that I then go off throttle to 0 km/h and let everyone pass me?
I know was a stupid idea from me to go inside for sure, but again, I think we use virtual mirrors, which means, we see a lot more on the track.
0:12-0:13, well I was off throttle for a second, but sure, I pushed Argo Teder when I went on throttle. My mistake again. Protest if you can....ohh you can't.

I went off only because 0:44-0:47 accident on the right side. WTF do you guys think that I then go off throttle to 0 km/h and let everyone pass me?
I know was a stupid idea from me to go inside for sure, but again, I think we use virtual mirrors, which means, we see a lot more on the track.
0:12-0:13, well I was off throttle for a second, but sure, I pushed Argo Teder when I went on throttle. My mistake again. Protest if you can....ohh you can't.
I drove that corner in a lot of diffrent cars and even with virtual mirrors you can't see a car like yours on the inside, if you are on the racing line, that is just a fact.

If you are side by side before you know, that someone is there, but with you being way off know one knew, that you were there. It is an unlucky situation, but thats how the track is. Savest thing is to rejoin the track after the corner and try to not gain an advantage.

You could have slowed down to like 1km/h, so he can make the corner he was already taking, first... ;)

Nah, we both were on the blind spot. Idk really. Garcia has to say something.

Same moment:

With virtual rear mirrors same time (I think that he saw me on the left mirror):

First time, when I did see Garcia:

Well then. It is pointless to post about this situation without Garcia. Did he see me or not, this is the question. :D
Georg Winter, nice first corner you had! :roflmao:

Last edited:
Nah, we both were on the blind spot. Idk really. Garcia has to say something.

Same moment:

With virtual rear mirrors same time (I think that he saw me on the left mirror):

First time, when I did see Garcia:

Well then. It is pointless to post about this situation without Garcia. Did he see me or not. It doesn't really matter.
Georg Winter, nice first corner you had! :roflmao:

But then it's a racing incident. Why are you blaming him for "ruining your race"?

Same to you. Learn to type English first before you type on an international forum, OK? OK. ;)

mod-edit: profanity removed.

Why even you guys talk about it, did you lose something there?! Pointless talking... we are only making Carlos Martin angry again! Gratz! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back