AC Round 6 of 23 Formula Agile@Imola Thu, 18th May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Hosting AC races from time to time here on RD.
Premium
1683879908627.png

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!
(In the final standings your worst five results will be ignored, so still chances to almost win this championship!)

On May 18th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive on the original Kunos Imola Circuit. Register on our championship page using this link:

First, there is an optional practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).

The race format for this round is: two 25 minute races, pit stop is NOT mandatory. The starting grid of the 2nd race will be the reverse result of the first race.

Practice server is up!
Track Imola (Kunos)
Car Formula Agile
Sessions

• Practice - 60 minutes, Free Join
  • Qualifying - 20 minutes, Free Join
    Qualifying Type: Fastest Lap
  • 1st Race - 25 minutes
  • 2nd Race - Identical setup to Race 1 above Full results from 1st race will be reversed to form starting grid
Weather
  • Time of Day: 11:00
  • Time Of Day Multiplier: 1x
  • Light Clouds
    Sessions: Race, Qualifying, Practice, Looping Championship Practice
    Ambient: 15°C (variation 0)
    Road: 15°C (variation 0)
    Wind: 0-0m/s at 0° (±0°)
Realism
  • Fuel Rate: 100
  • Damage Multiplier: 10
  • Tyre Wear Rate: 100
  • Forced Virtual Mirror: No
Assists
  • ABS: Factory
  • Traction Control: Factory
  • Stability Control: No
  • Auto Clutch: Yes
  • Tyre Blankets: Yes
Rules
  • Max Ballast: 50kg
  • Allowed Tyres Out: 3

Last edited:
I will be joining this race then I will be forced to skip the two following ones due to me undergoing a small surgery on Monday the 22nd and then not being allowed to drive (nor simrace :p ) for a couple of weeks, so no Spain :)cry:) nor Monaco or whichever the replacement will be (but this time :thumbsup: as I don't like city tracks with just few exceptions).
Only Granturismo for me, except if I learn using AC with a pad :roflmao:

Looking forward for my home race!

I wish you the best with your surgery @maxilogan ! By the way, for those who have a look at the acsm server from time to time: Monaco will be replaced with Pau! A similarly impossible street circuit. Almost no way to overtake, just like Monaco...

Good Luck with your surgery, and good luck to US if you try to "dtive" AC with a pad :confused:

I think the days where you could beat the wheel drivers on a pad are over .
Specially after the "frigging aliens" invaded our Club Races :rolleyes:
I can't beat any wheel driver even with the wheel :roflmao: but using the pad would spice up the race quite a bit :coffee:
No worries guys, I'm definitely not doing it, will stick with GT7 or maybe I will take the chance to play Ride 3 as it's perfect with the pad.

All the best Omar, look forward to seeing you soon, racing is never the same with out those you race with frequently.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
It's the same feeling I had when I left the Wednesday races, I'm looking forward to join every now and then this summer!

Luckily some of the Wednesday racers are also here so the transition was smoother ;)

Last edited:
Pau, that is an interesting replacement. I just made a few laps with our little car to get an insight of what it wil be like to race on it. Plenty of possible road blocks maybe with the hardest corner being very tight on steering lock. Maybe that will be where we can take our refreshments while we wait our turn to drive through :laugh:

The GP has been canceled, are we going to race anyways?

Jokes apart, the situation here is very bad, already 6 people left their lives and many rivers overflew. Boxes in Imola are flooded by the Santerno river and Bologna (the biggest city nearby where I also have my job, though living quite far) is also in big difficult..

Last edited:
The GP has been canceled, are we going to race anyways?

Jokes apart, the situation here is very bad, already 6 people left their lives and many rivers overflew. Boxes in Imola are flooded by the Santerno river and Bologna (the biggest city nearby where I also have my job, though living quite far) is also in big difficult..

Image 003.png

This is the paddock situation, part of the circuit has been flooded and that's the reason for the canceling. It would have been impossible to let 160k people go back and forth from the circuit in full safety. Now the weather forecast is positive yet rivers are full and there's danger enough to justify this decision.

In the meantime the count of casualties has risen to 8..

Looks like my workplace about two years ago.

Though we were lucky with no death in the City were I live, in the county there were almost 100 :(

Omar, all the best to you, your family and friends !!

About the race I'm good eirher way
(a little outburst of mine made the disponent change her mind, she called in someone else...)

Last edited:
Looks like my workplace about two years ago.

Though we were lucky with no death in the City were I live, in the county there were almost 100 :(

Omar, all the best to you, your family and friends !!

About the race I'm good eirher way
(a little outburst of mine made the disponent change her mind, she called in someone else...)

Ouch, so sad.. :( thanks for the lucky wishes Carsten.

With regards to the race, let's take the chance of your presence ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%