Round 5 - Imola

Strangely I don't find it very different at all. I already ran 0 damper on the FFB, maybe a little more information in the FFB but very small. As for the kerbs go, it is slightly easier to be consistent but still much the same for me, I was already attacking the crap out of them at the limit.

Overall the update feels good but I don't expect it to be any faster :)

looks like i am out of this one chris game crashes after update , tried the my documents thing and steam integrity , and deleted all the apps ,but still crashing ,so am redownloading it ,so have a good one chaps

looks like i am out of this one chris game crashes after update , tried the my documents thing and steam integrity , and deleted all the apps ,but still crashing ,so am redownloading it ,so have a good one chaps
What exactly is it doing Noel? When does the crash occur? Does it give you any error message?

it loads the track then starts loading the cars makes a weird sound and crashes the pc
Hmm. So your computer crashes to a point where you have to reboot it?

Sorry mate, not really sure how much help we can be. Sounds like an annoying issue. If you've tried verifying the game cache and deleting your Documents/Assetto Corsa file, then I'm not sure what else you can do outside of reporting it on the official forums with your logs.

Awful final round for me, but I want to thank all of you for a truly fantastic season!
Congratulations @Sun Levi on winning the championship! Well done to @RenZ_ on a very closely hard fought season.

Thankyou Chris and all for making me welcome, helping,advising, assisting,
But apart from above, the funniest thing is seeing Aussies lose at cricket :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. That's just gold.

Q: 7th
R: 5th

After a practice session dedicated to fixing the car setup, and achieving a decent lap in practice, I couldn't carry up the same groove to qualifying, only being able to reach a high 1:43.
Then in the race I made decent start, not losing a position while handling 25 fps, and after seeing a lot of people crashing and running wide I realized that if I kept my car on track and saved my tyres for the end I would get a good result. And I did it. UNTIL lap 20 when I spun and lost about 15 seconds. Could have been a 3rd place, but it's impossible to have a perfect session with my level of experience.
Congratulations to @Sun Levi for the championship and to @Chris Stacey for the OUTSTANDING organization.

Last but not least, it was a very good season for me, adding a good amount of experience and pace to my driving. Looking forward to a next season (GT:whistling::D).

Screenshot_ifm_2009_imola_1-8-115-9-12-0.jpg

Last edited:
Q 8
R 8

A pretty good race for me, much better than I was anticipating. Had a really good quali, only about 0.15 separated me from 5th so I was looking forward to some close battles.... which I got :thumbsup:

I had a really nice tussle with @David Armstrong for probably 16-17 laps until he braked a little early into Acqua Minerale which made @Sniper lock up behind me and and hit my rear. He sportingly let me pass but I had an off the next lap while I was trying to figure out how much damage I had. Once I got into my groove however I was going pretty fast, managed to pass Tony again and caught up to @Casper towards the end of the race. However he braked a lot earlier than I thought, nudged him from behind and had a little spin which left me still in 8th position.

With the pace that I had I think I could have been battling a bit further up the field but I'm still happy with the result.:D

Big thanks to @Chris Stacey for organising the league and of course @Sniper for the server. A very tough car to drive but I guess they aren't easy to drive in real life either!

Congrats to @Sun Levi for the win!! Glad @RenZ_ has given you some competition :laugh:

Thankyou Chris and all for making me welcome, helping,advising, assisting,
But apart from above, the funniest thing is seeing Aussies lose at cricket :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. That's just gold.
Looks like you are edging towards having the welcome mat pulled out from under you Nick;)

Cheers @Chris Stacey and everyone else involved in organising and stuff :thumbsup:
Congrats @Sun Levi for winning the championship, and also for your help with setups, highly appreciated it!

About the race, I'll just say that I hate this track and leave it at that. Apologies to everyone who got caught up in the start crash, I f'ed up there.

Q: 4th
R: 4th

Wow. Probably the hardest race of the year. I was so frustrated with the change in the car post patch. Anyway... I had an OK start and inherited 3rd after @Chris Stacey seemed to react slowly to the lights. Straight away @Michael Stead was on my tail. We stayed within a second of each other for the first half of the race when I seemed to glitch out and he appeared in front of me on the front straight. In a show of amazing sportsmanship he let me by a few corners later since it was an obvious glitch. For the next part of the race it was still really close between us. A few times we went side by side into the Veriante Alta, both times I came out ahead. I then had another glitch and fairly Michael didn't let me by a second time. But in sympathy he went off at the Acque Minerale. A few laps later I did the same thing. Then a mistake at turn 1 for Michael gave me back the position. It seemed neither of us wanted to be on the podium. Then finally on lap 23, defending into turn one I seemed suddenly loose all grip on the exit of turn 2 and slid off into the gravel essentially putting an end to the race. Happy with the result nonetheless and a well deserved podium for Michael.

Shout-out to Chris for organizing an impeccable league. Also @David Armstrong for those baller highlight vids. My team-mate @Sniper for what turned into a pretty Ok season for us and also providing the infrastructure which makes it all possible. I only hope I can attend the next league from the UK :)

Pretty damn pissed off after that. In two seasons of league racing at Imola I have successfully only made it halfway through the first chicane before sustaining incredibly large damage. Today I was taken out by a collision that started on the opposite side of the track and accumulated through two cars into me, pitching me into the wall, destroying my suspension and any chance of scoring a point this season. That is what really irked me.

Nothing against those who were part of that, but that is a bloody bitter pill to swallow especially when it seemed I was the biggest loser from that.

Next season I guess.

It *could* have been a good race :)

Qualifying was OK, but I never felt like I put in a good lap. Was in 9th slot on the grid and was able to get Jeremy going into T1, then saw Chris slide back.....could be a good race! Careful. Careful....gonna get through the first lap clean!

Then instant spin on the final fricking corner exit! Been able to ride that curb all last night, through practice and qualifying, but come race time NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Into the barrier and had a red front wing. (In replay I may have been sliding slightly on exit and hitting the curb just broke all traction...shoulda lifted to let car settle)

Did a couple more laps to see how it goes, but grip compromised and 5s off pace really wasnt gonna work. Ya think with all of the pit practice my crew got this season, they would be a little bit snappier on repairs.....but COME ON 1:30 to replace the front wing!....GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!

With a bit fresher tires, I was able to get by a few, by additional mistakes cost me another spot or two.

Thanks to @Chris Stacey for running the league, and thanks @Sniper for hosting the races. You two have been top notch this season and last season. Congrats to @Sun Levi for the championship win and good for @RenZ_ for keeping him honest. Thanks go out to all of those who have helped and shared tips and setups for the league.

I just wish that I could have given everyone a little bit more competition for this league. I could find pace during practice, but everything seemed to fall apart come race time.

nice season guys , thanks too chris and tony for the great organisation :thumbsup:, congrats too sun,ben and chris for the pods of season ,and well done too matheus sorry i could not help in the last round mate ,i had sort of got my head around doing imola , but stuff happens

Well what a season we had, I made quite a bit of money selling this car to the scrap metal place this morning.
Sorry for the hit on @Jeremy Talbot I carried too much speed in and locked up.
Well done to @Sun Levi for the overall win, just too good. Thanks to my teammate @El-ahrairah for a good second half of the season ,good luck in England. Thanks to @Chris Stacey and @David Armstrong for all the hard work that goes behind the scenes. Lets get back to some fun club racing. cya guys soon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back