Round #5, Canada: Post-Race Discussion.

I apologize for entering the precuali Group 2, I missed the DRS and yes I liked the connection of the game and just trying to get a ride and had not realized that it had changed Group. My apologies if it bothered someone. Finally, by not qualifying for Group 1 I could not run because I was late. Hopefully be for the next

Last edited:

Very good Q1: P6 and new personal best if I'm not wrong.
I think I need to be more confident in Q2 (19:10); first sector is very good, second and third not so much. P7.
First start is good (34:25) becouse I gain a position, but then there is a red flag.
Second start is less good (38:54) becouse I lose a place, but I gain two positions on last corner. I overtake Nelmes after a mistake (46:32); laps later I recover gap and I try to pass Kallas (55:41), but there is a contact and I lose 2 places. Worn tires and suspension damage doesn't help with Holmes battle (1:00:32), and I lose another position. I soon decide to pit (1:03:47), but I don't see my slot :(; I pit a lap later, loosing again some seconds. I'm 14th, but a regular pace, some overtake and other simdrivers mistakes allows me to recover to 7th.

I think we are quite sure there was a general pit slot issue, becouse Ivanov stopped his car searching it; he has no place to pit. The question is; in my case, I miss it or there was a problem? I think isn't possible to know, becouse my replay doesn't show it. If there was an issue, I'm happy about my performance; not about my final result, but it can happens. Thank very much to my team for the great support :cool:, as always. Congratulations to winner (X4), to podium and to who is happy about his performance ;).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back