[ROUND 4 SUGO] TBR vs ANE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Mikael Hellen
Team: TBR
Reported car: Michael Hart Jones
Reported Team: ANE

Description:

Hellen just lapped Hart Jones a corner before.

But at the first corner he brakes to late and hits Hellen who almost flips over.

Hellen drops back to 10 immediately and with a damaged car he was also not able to hold off the Aston on place 11th.

Wich throws away a very good result for us on this track.

Results:

+30 secs (5 votes is close to majority and two other teams voted for harder penalties, so I assume in a supposed second round between +15 and +30, they will vote the hardest option, +30, raising the votes of this option to 7.

Hmm, this is interesting as this time round it's the lapped car that does the damage. This is quite similar to the Cumbira incident last week as it is from quite a way back. I will view this a bit more before giving my decision.

The big dilemma with this is that if a lapped car takes out a car on a leading lap it is usually unforgiveable. Lapped cars should always be extra careful when dealing with leaders (ahead or behind). It should be the same for lappers and lapped traffic but in reality it just is not considered so.

Also seens as the leaders in this race were extra nasty with lapped traffic I can't really feel too bad for what happened here. Still an incident worth of a penalty. How much, will be decided later.

dooh coming too late to vote :( sry, no excuse for my behaviour. we would have voted no points since you have to be always 100% confident that the lapped guy behind you will not cause any issues, no matter what.

I think we can conclude this one with +30 secs, because:

If I ser another poll with most voted options: +30 and +15, the teams that voted "+60" and "No points" will naturally vote for "+30" so this option will get 7 votes, which is the majority.

This will avoid us to re-vote as the race is getting close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%