[ROUND 4 SUGO] BFR vs PJD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Mikael Larsson
Team: BFR
Reported car: Gaetan Legastelois
Reported Team: PJD

Description:

Gaetan Legastelois hits Mikael Larsson from behind causing a spin and finally a smaller traffic jam involving asevere hit by John Westerlund. Mikael's car was severly damaged by this. The following two laps he lost 1m30s by the extra pitstop and repairing, ruining his race.

Result:

+15 seconds (absolute majority with 7 votes)

I think it wasn't the initial spin that caused the damage, rather the DmvII car having know where to go was what caused the damage. We will need to check with Gaetan when he was on the grass, was he waiting for Mikael, or was it just his slow pick up back to normal speed. I'm not sure if STC play by the "Golden Rule" RD go by.

I'm sorry Ross but I don't really understand what you mean here...?

Yes the main portion of the damage, an what ruined Mikaels (and my) race, was done when I slamed in to Michael when he was spun by the PJD car. But then again without the spin I wouldn't have hit him (or get hit myself by the other PJD car).

I'm not voting yet since I want to understand your remarks first but I think it's a standard bump +15sec no matter that the outcome was two wrecked races.

Yes it seem is too late, and the major problem is that i can't discuss with Gaetan from now.
But from what he mentioned in his french report, he was surprised by the braking of Mikael and he wasn't able to avoid him. As you can see Gaetan waited Mikael in order he can recover his position and i'm not sure he had seen the crash behind. I want to mention that our second car (Luc Mangas) was damaged too. Luc made a pit stop to repair it.

For the defense of Gaetan, he talk about a lag in his apologies, but i have no confirmation: http://www.racedepartment.com/stc-races-schedules/31196-4-grand-prix-de-sugo-3.html#post517761

nope, incident report was filed on the weekend, just appeared on the forum a little late. Sorry for posting it on Sunday, but we wanted to have a clean inner team debate first. As I see it, all the other reports were too early, lol.

I'm sorry Ross but I don't really understand what you mean here...?

Yes the main portion of the damage, an what ruined Mikaels (and my) race, was done when I slamed in to Michael when he was spun by the PJD car. But then again without the spin I wouldn't have hit him (or get hit myself by the other PJD car).

I'm not voting yet since I want to understand your remarks first but I think it's a standard bump +15sec no matter that the outcome was two wrecked races.

Of course Gaetan is at fault and we will penalise him, I just want to know did he attempt to wait or not to let Mikael regain position, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%