[ROUND 4 SUGO] ANE vs RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at my posts this week, we noticed there is a problem with vote change in actual forum.

No penalty --> 1
+15 --> 2
+30 --> 3
+60 --> 0
NP --> 0
NP NQ --> 0
NP DQ --> 4

In this fictional situation, the driver would be DQ even if 60% of teams think he deserves +30 secs or less, and that is not fair. In our previous forum, the teams were changing votes to feed the most similar of the majoritary options, so at the end we always finished with 2 voted options and a clear decision. Now this is not technically possible so we have to do it manually.

To prevent doing successive voting rounds, where normally teams will vote the most similar option to their original one, I said (before this last voting on post #33) that I would add the +15 and +30 votes to the most voted of the two options, in this case +30, because in a second successive voting between +30 and +60 the teams voting +15 will go for sure to +30. Doing this we avoid to do like 4 voting rounds and the result is exactly the same, with 50% of teams willing a +60 sec penalty and 50% of teams willing +30 secs or less penalty.

What I did in the conclusion is make an average, +30 secs time penalty but the hardest penalty applied automatically if this happens again, which is in the middle of just +30 or just +60 secs.

Cya.

Who actually voted for 60 seconds? Because i now can't see the 60 second votes.

When we initially had the first vote, 60 seconds had won, the voting had passed. (Each team has 2 team spokesman, so your team can vote)

There should be 12 votes, as we have 12 teams.

@Xose The Post about Marcin winning the race should be updated, as he didn't win the race, Johannes won the race.

We always have 10 votes Ben, as B teams (for obvious reasons) have no independent vote.

BFR, DMSv, DHR, PJD and RPM voted for +30 secs, the rest voted for +60 sec.

We will release a new news about the race today as you requested.

Who actually voted for 60 seconds? Because i now can't see the 60 second votes.

When we initially had the first vote, 60 seconds had won, the voting had passed. (Each team has 2 team spokesman, so your team can vote)

There should be 12 votes, as we have 12 teams.

@Xose The Post about Marcin winning the race should be updated, as he didn't win the race, Johannes won the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back