Round 2 - Nurburgring

When you say that you are watching T6 and T7, you actually mean the hairpin? or are we talking the T6 and T7 from the sprint course?
Why would I mean the sprint course? We're not racing on the sprint course lol.

You can run wide on the exit of Turns 6 and 7 and gain time (see track map), so just be aware that those corners will also be watched for cutting.

Why would I mean the sprint course? We're not racing on the sprint course lol.

You can run wide on the exit of Turns 6 and 7 and gain time (see track map), so just be aware that those corners will also be watched for cutting.
Ok, just making sure because I didn't think there was enough room on the outside of either of those turns, where as definitely at the top of the hill there is a massive run off. But seeing how hard it should be to gain time at T6 and T7, no probs at all.

Ok, just making sure because I didn't think there was enough room on the outside of either of those turns, where as definitely at the top of the hill there is a massive run off. But seeing how hard it should be to gain time at T6 and T7, no probs at all.
All good, thanks for asking :thumbsup: it may have clarified it for a few other as well :)
I realise there's a large run off area at the top of the hill at the exit of T10, but it's almost impossible to gain time by running wide there because the run off area drops away, so whilst it's against the rules to place more than 2 wheels over the white line anywhere, if you do it there, the chances are that you won't be penalized for it because it's near on impossible to go faster by running wide there anyway.

A bad race for me, bad qualy and then at turn 3 a crash caused me a barrrel roll, destroying my suspension and consequently forcing a 2 minute meeting with the pit crew.

And in the end I spun and hit two guys, tried to get out of the track but it was too late... I am really sorry for that, as I was out of the race anyway.

Lost force feedback on start line, two laps in lost steering, then headset went quite! wtf!
Rebooted teamspeak, AC, and joined, 6 Laps down, went out but decided no point, watched it like a TV show, good battle with Ben and sun, Ben was fast As.
Well done point scorers,
Have no idea what's going on with PC. Didn't jack have a steering prob like this a few weeks ago?

Great race for me. Qualified in 6th much to my surprise.
Had @Michael Stead all over my backside for the first few laps, caught up to @Casper early on and was able to quickly get passed. Then I had @El-ahrairah in front, bad sadly he disconnected just as we started to battle :O_o:

Michael was back on my rear before too long, but I was able to hold him off. Last half of the race was fairly uneventful, but I was still pushing like crazy to stay ahead of Michael.

Absolutely stoked with 4th place. Wasn't expecting that at all. Cheers to @Chris Stacey for the setup mate :thumbsup: and @Sniper for the server. Well done @RenZ_ + @Sun Levi for the other podium spots!

Yeah pretty devastated.

Was probably on for 4/5th but disconnected briefly just as @David Armstrong and I where about to battle. Was totally surprised by my qualifying and race pace and was looking forward to the points haul after my relegation last week.

Well... cant get too down. It's the risk you run in online competition :) But to have my first disconnect since i joined you guys in a league race is pretty unfortunate :-P

Congrats to @RenZ_ for a well deserved win.

The battle with @RenZ_ during the first half of the race was pretty crazy, Ben was just simply faster than me today :p Well done man! One of the best battles I've had :thumbsup:

Untitled-2_zpsfkd2lcbz.jpg~original

Great race guys :)

Start was good, just a bit surprised when Justin shot past as if he had 200 extra bhp :D. Kind of triggered Tony's spin I think, but there was enough room for me to go on the inside. Got past Fred when he ran wide in turn 2, after that I was running right behind Noel and Justin. Got past Justin on the backstraight, after that I had a rather quiet race. Could pass Jamie on the final lap as he was involved in the incident after turn 7.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back