[ROUND 2 LE MANS] BVM vs ANE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Nils Norberg
Team: BVM

Reported car: Keith Ettles
Reported Team: ANE

Description:

Looks like Keith did not want to cede the position even after the pass was made as he hit the rear of the BVM car causing a crash that sent the BVM car spinning off and nearly collecting the following cars.

AnE vote, no penalty.

Keith clearly goes off line to give the position, as Nils has more then 25% of his car infront, but was not left the room by Nils to allow him to remain on track. This is a clear racing incident.

Nils car was actually the full car's length ahead, and have sufficient room in my view, I vote 15seconds but I do not see the point in a time penalty as ANE were the last to cars to score points, so a 0-60 second penalty will not make a difference

What I meant was that into the first part of the corner Nils had over 25% of his car in front, and at that point you can clearly see Keith move left to allow Nils to pass cleanly, however when it came to Nils leaving Keith room on the left to remain on track, remember that Keith clearly moves left to the outside of the corner, there was no consideration of the fact the Keith is STILL to his left, although it is only slightly.

That is my take on it though. Others may disagree.

since a offence was committed then it needs some kind of punishment so from the choices we have on offer then the first one that give any punishment of meaning is "no points"

where shell he go after being litel pusht out? so he was sliding in the sand and hitting him so no penelty from gbk
for its not okey to drive to fast in and push the ather one out and then the ather car get penelty

Keith would anyway ended up hitting Nils even if Nils would have left him room because Keith hit the bump and the car was unable to steer.MAG voted no penalty because was pretty much an usual accident where you can't tell exactly who is resposable.

just a quick note as im pretty unhappy about this incident. Nils dove down the inside off the racing line, i moved over to let him pass but going into the left of the corner i had no room and nowhere to go to avoid and hit the bollard so i had no control. Avoidable ? hard to say but for me its a racing incident, situation reversed i wouldnt even report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back