Round 14: Seriously Not Serious Club

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars: WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90 - Craig Morrison
Track: Abu Dhabi - Reik Major
Track Fix: AI FIX (Install fix after installing track)

Weather: Dry

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car or track to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track or car for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 13

snscround14.png

Upps...

After getting Abduls pmail i read here, that car choice is mine! Maybe Abdul had a little mess, because in the pm i was asked for the track.

To make it easy.

If i realy have the car choice, i choose the Saleen S7R, because it's one of my favourite stock cars.

If i have the track choice i'd normaly like to choose GP200-International. But i follow the wishes here and nominate Abu Dhabi, if choice is realy on me! (should we all install the aiw fix then? is it necessary online?)

Reik thanks for the headsup. I have changed the details.

Right so Abu Dhabi is your choice for this week?

Waiting on Philip. Will give him a few more hours if he doesnt manage to give us a car then I nominate Craig Morrison. Craig do me a favour m8, as I am going out now. If Philip doesnt respond by 6GMT go ahead and pick a car for this week.

WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90
Abu Dhabi
Interesting combination. This will be fun.

Gonna update first post with download links to the track and AI fix. Please install the AI fix so as not to experiance problems. Might even be handy when playing offline.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%