Round 14: Seriously Not Serious Club

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars: WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90 - Craig Morrison
Track: Abu Dhabi - Reik Major
Track Fix: AI FIX (Install fix after installing track)

Weather: Dry

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car or track to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track or car for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 13

snscround14.png

Me too - incompatible game version.... I can see the track and the cars on the list in the lobby - could it be that the install on the server has not had the latest game update installed???

I do not have Race On - am using Race07 + GTR Evo, but track is shown so I have the correct track and 2007 BMW's are definitely showing in lobby and are definitely in my game - would be interested, for future reference, if you could let us know what caused this when it is solved.

Oh and even though its not working (yet) thankyou to Abdul for having such a good idea and more importantly taking it from idea to actual 'event' - and to RD for embracing Abdul's idea and making it possible.

2:27:679. I'm positive I can get into the 2:25's. One question though, with the start finish so close to the first turn, is anyone just gunning it to the start/finish and then going back to the garage? I've made the first turn a couple of times when doing this, so it really shouldn't take away from trying to get your fastest lap, just curious as to what people are doing/trying :)

2:27:679. I'm positive I can get into the 2:25's. One question though, with the start finish so close to the first turn, is anyone just gunning it to the start/finish and then going back to the garage? I've made the first turn a couple of times when doing this, so it really shouldn't take away from trying to get your fastest lap, just curious as to what people are doing/trying :)

Mhhh didnt think of that. Makes sense saving 2.5 mins.

could we leave this up for a week then? going to struggle to get some good laps until the weekend

I have no problem with that Ollie, unless others object. Doubt anyone will. Its seriously not so serious club anyway ;)

One question though, with the start finish so close to the first turn, is anyone just gunning it to the start/finish and then going back to the garage?

It's tempting when your on a good lap isn't it, always mess up T1 though if I do try and brake that late - and yes end up back in the garage! Not been consistent enough on this track to work out how much time could be saved by potentially 'sacrificing' your next lap though - maybe as much as a half sec???
Nice combo though, although struggling to get setup right....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back