Round 12: Seriously Not Serious Club

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars:BMW Z4 GT Club - Willie Watt
Track: Valencia National - Peter Duivelaar
Weather: Dry

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car or track to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track or car for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 11

snscround12.png

thx. nice 1.16.359 stil can go more ? or you reech your limit?

To be honest it seems to be very, very close to my limit. With a little adjustment to the setup after this PB lap i felt i can gain an other 1 or two tens. But in many laps i couldn't bring it together. So limit is nearly reached.
The car is very hard to handle at a high skill. So to get all out of it, i resulted into getting a very strange setup that needs to be driven very smooth. Maybe someone tryed it yet. I attached it with the lap...

uh, did the people doing 16s install nitro boost or something? So unfair.

:D

I'm next to last am I? Now that just doesn't cut is, does it?...must... i m p r o ve...

Edit: I was bent on getting into 18s but the server is suddenly lagging. It's crap, 9 out of 10 servers lag for me. I got an 8mbit connection but it's no good anyway most of the time
:angry:

• Ariff Roose

Lol Karl youa re just plain unlucky.:honk:

I was going into the mid 17's and the chicanes cut me off:excruciating:

• Michel Salvador

I get a "lap will not count" in the chicane. If I touch the second kerb! Bug?

well i think that turn is bs sometime IMO sometime i dint cut and give me warning lol wth .about this combo i learn that going smooth and no spin is the key to make good time .

BTW where it peter? i cant wait to c 1.15 :)

Guys would you like Round 12 to continue till end of this week?

Been extremelly busy over the weekend in preparation of our festival to have time to get the results.

Your call guys.

Abdul, I am traveling this entire week, so I wont be able to update timings until Friday. Leave this server on until at least Sunday after the F1 races.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back