Round 1 - Silverstone GP

Tyre wear is abit extreme, the car is tricky to handle when your on the limit, and there is something wrong with the aero settings, high wing settings doesn't seem to give you any more downforce.

I used 15 front 16 rear for this race, I find it unnecessary to go higher than that.
I was driving 12 / 13, thinking I was already on high wings :-D.

Looks like I was missing more than 1 position to the points, thought that the system mentioned in the regulations was in use. Should have taken a closer look to the general infos :laugh:

Top job with the race footage Chris :thumbsup:

Sorry to the guys towards the back of the field who don't get much of a mention in the video (Milton, Troops, Kedy, Aidan, Phil). It takes about 4 hours to go through the replay to write the commentary and I've only so much spare time!

Sorry to the guys towards the back of the field who don't get much of a mention in the video (Milton, Troops, Kedy, Aidan, Phil). It takes about 4 hours to go through the replay to write the commentary and I've only so much spare time!
No worries, appreciate all the effort you guys put into this :thumbsup:. Just have to improve my pace to be mentioned more often :laugh:

I don't expect to be in highlights when nothing of note happens :D

That's OK Bud.
I don't expect to be in highlights when nothing of note happens :D

Remind me to stay away from you on the next last corner. :p:D:p:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline