PC1 Rouen, Spa?

I thought I saw sometime ago screenshots from a 60's Spa and Rouen track in pCars. Are they planned for the future?

not trying to mess with your head but... are you sure you saw rouen? i ask simply bc i dont think it was on the 'rumored' list of historic tracks. sms does have history w/ the track (they made a version for test drive ferrari), & ive heard it namedropped elsewhere, but not seen anything of it.

spa otoh, is definitely coming & will be amazing for sure.

not trying to mess with your head but... are you sure you saw rouen? i ask simply bc i dont think it was on the 'rumored' list of historic tracks. sms does have history w/ the track (they made a version for test drive ferrari), & ive heard it namedropped elsewhere, but not seen anything of it.

spa otoh, is definitely coming & will be amazing for sure.
Hmm..good point about Rouen but remember this, it was in Shift2. Wouldn't take much for them to bring it over.

Lotus 49 or 72D at Rouen? Nice!

Yes, both are still planned (but need to be re-worked). They were tracks from other SMS projects which they put into pCARS for a short time. They need to be overhauled to the current track standards. While there is no word on what DLC/packages will be available, there is the thought there will be something like a Historic DLC with a few vintage cars and tracks (there are more vintage cars already licensed which are not in yet).

You know, I see that T10 have a Porsche expansion DLC pack for Forza Horizon 2. Now, I don't play that game (never will) but I wonder,..... Does that open the possibility for other developers to have access to Porsche? God, I hope it does.

You know, I see that T10 have a Porsche expansion DLC pack for Forza Horizon 2. Now, I don't play that game (never will) but I wonder,..... Does that open the possibility for other developers to have access to Porsche? God, I hope it does.

My understanding is that Turn10 pays EA Sports (probably handsomely) for the Porsche sub-license. So in theory any other game could do the same, but they'd likely need Microsoft levels of money.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%