Rouen les essarts 60's Retouch

Tracks Rouen les essarts 60's Retouch V 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Rouen les essarts 60's Retouch - Skin for Sergio Loro's track Rouen 60's

View attachment 381280

I start retouching the vegetation to put it to my personal taste, and finish to tweak almost all textures, old habit, 43 files retouched, hard to list all changes, but mainly:
-all vegetation, trees, grass, soil etc
-the public, marshall, cars
-important ;) : change the white line for yellow ones (because the lines in France were yellow till the 2 june 1973)
-some wall
After:
View attachment 381279

Before:...

Read more about this resource...

This is NOT a track download. It's just new textures for a PAID MOD.
You are right but what is the problem?
I never pretend anything else, the name of this mod include "skin", perhaps because it is in the track section?
Not my bad, for cars there is cars and cars's skins, for track there is not tracks and tracks's skin, so i put my skin in track and descibe clearly as a skin for a track.
Sorry if it have cause confusion for you.
On the other hand, concerning that is for a paymod, why not?
There is fantastic free track, i made skin for them, there is fantastic paymod track, why i couldn't made skin for them?

As the Author said these are not a problem. New Skins for tracks enhance or make the tracks more realistic and I enjoy what these Skin creators provide. In Content Manger which I use, you can turn the new skins on or off.

If you like pay mods, which I do, Sergio Loro's tracks are very well done. They are older retro or GPL type tracks and I have all of them. There is a Assetto Corsa GPL discord group that does races with these tracks along with many other tracks.

Last edited:
I think that the misunderstanding is arising from the fact that the author has tagged his work as 'track' while it should be tagged as 'skin'. Skin, in fact, does not apply to cars alone, but to track and driver related textures as well. Some may come here expecting to download a track while of course this isn't the case. Hope it's clearer now ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back