Rouen for GTRe! :D

• Andrew Evans

yea, i downloaded this, this evening... didn't think it was much fun in the mini or the f3000... just a series of real long straights... expected more from such a classic track :(

Here's the gumpf from the d/lpage

GTR-Evolution : Rouen les Essarts & Rouen Chicane V1.0

Origin of prototype circuit Virtua_LM C-Mod (F1Challenge 99-02)
Conversion & update for GTR2, GTL, & GTR-Evolution By Neel Jani,

I make this conversion from my version GTR2,

I particularly thank Virtua_LM sympathetic to their decision to make their version of C-Mod Prototype free public

I also thank Greybrad AIW for the normal version Rouen & Thierrydu81 for AIW version of the Chicane,

Number of car maximum 35

Unfortunately, without the night in Race07 & GTR-Evolution and unlike GTR2 & GTL while the effects of light at night does not work and it is deplorable,

The cameras are one of the GTR2 and does not work both in-GTR Evolution, update cameras released later

Have fun
Neel Jani

• Andrew Evans

Would make a great GT Track though..

just been practicing for the le mans event and thought both tracks had v similar characteristics... so took my gt around rouen and it was lovely! guess it shows what a difference the type of car makes... earlier cuss retracted :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

the mini has not enough power for rouen but the pro's are hell of fun there

yarp... hits the limiter for most of the lap :D

i figured i'd try the slowest and fastest - but now i see that didn't really cover all the bases!

this is a vlm earlier edition .............think I'll wait for the new edition if they are actualy going to convert it .
I mean the other two Ohio and lemans seem to almost appear over night....What Happened to Rouen?????????/

Ah I used to love Rouen on GPL. That decellerating left hander into the right-hand hairpin owned me so many times!

Boy was it fun when you nailed it and gained a couple of tenths on the AI though!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%