Rothmans Williams FW19 1997 (Villeneuve, Frentzen) HD by MischoFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I didnt cloned anything I worked on it about 3 weeks cause I dont have much time its just hobby.. I was inspired by MLs work thats all this is FW19 cause Villeneuve is my favourite. My apologize If its looking like it but its not really I tried to do something and share with you Thats all.

About 3 weeks?

Would have taken me less than an hour to do what you have done to my previous file.

Sorry guys I didnt cloned anything I worked on it about 3 weeks cause I dont have much time its just hobby.. I was inspired by MLs work thats all this is FW19 cause Villeneuve is my favourite. My apologize If its looking like it but its not really I tried to do something and share with you Thats all.
Really? 3 weeks dude? Everything same, without asking author, same hyperlink? Too many coincidences dude, you must be kidding. Copy and paste. Report.

Really sorry guys but I didnt mentioned about copy of something really not. I dont know what to say. I was learning how I could and spent lot of time with it and I was happy to make it together and final it. My apologize if it looks like copy.

Really sorry guys but I didnt mentioned about copy of something really not. I dont know what to say. I was learning how I could and spent lot of time with it and I was happy to make it together and final it. My apologize if it looks like copy.
Dude, you're trapped. I'm not gonna download it, but the car, the resolution, you didn't even care to change the hyperlink... What the... and that last comment from ML2166, if he posted the car 1 week ago, which can be checked on the post, how would you base this copy on his, if it took for ya 3 weeks ago? That's a freaking bad excuse, since you didn't know what to say, though a number and typed it. It uscks to copy a car, if you can't make you own learn, but not copying. No apologizes valids.

BUSTED

Dude, you're trapped. I'm not gonna download it, but the car, the resolution, you didn't even care to change the hyperlink... What the... and that last comment from ML2166, if he posted the car 1 week ago, which can be checked on the post, how would you base this copy on his, if it took for ya 3 weeks ago? That's a freaking bad excuse, since you didn't know what to say, though a number and typed it. It uscks to copy a car, if you can't make you own learn, but not copying. No apologizes valids.

BUSTED
I didnt mean copy of car or something

It's not a copy.

You have used my files for the work......nothing to do with copying a design.

There is a difference.

Take a chill pill guys - one way or the other, seems like MischoFX understood what it's all about. Whilst I understand that one might get angry about that we need to keep it civilized. No need to force somebody into a corner, to be frank.

I urge everyone to keep in mind that derivating your stuff from the work of others will lead to warnings and, ultimately, permanent account closures.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back