Rothmans Williams Alternate Livery ML2166 HD

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Right decided to add my own version of a Rothmans Willians as an alternate livery.

Slightly based on the original, but added my own slant to things as usual....ie the new paint design on the nose and airbox.

Completely re-worked from scratch.

Cars done in 4096 size.

This file does contain the driver suits for the cutscene and in car.

Also contains Damon Hills Rothmans helmet and my own Senna tribute helmet, re-altered for Rothmans use. Both the helmets are also included for in car and cutscene.

Please backup any files you are due to be changing first.

Enjoy the ride peeps!!!

:ninja:

roth2.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

One of my all time favourite liveries despite it's tragic connotations. Your work from what I've seen so far is absolutely excellent!

Have you done any fictional helmet designs? First day on this forum and I'm a little overwhelmed!

ML without sounding gay....I love you....This is the sickest car yet....I am racing 100% races for williams...Just the livery I been wanting.

A thousand times thank you. A+

You are on fire ML.
You just keep on spitting theese nice liverys out.
It is truly amazing the stuff you are making.
It's ART (I know its cheesy, but what the heck)

I really love the liveries from the 90s. I hate cigarettes, but it can't be a coincidence that there are always tobacco companies involved: West, Rothmans, Benson & Hedges, Marlboro...

Hey ML, im not currently into modding my game, but I often come and have a look at your offerings, and I gotta say, this williams skin is outstanding. They all are, but I just felt compelled to coment for once, as I know it is always nice to get some props for your efforts.

Amazing work mate, the shizz, no less. !

I think we have established that ML isn't human. ML is probably some super sophisticated program some genius designed that works 24/7 on graphic design projects and forwards it's finished product to this forum for some reason.

:p

Hey ML, im not currently into modding my game, but I often come and have a look at your offerings, and I gotta say, this williams skin is outstanding. They all are, but I just felt compelled to coment for once, as I know it is always nice to get some props for your efforts.

Amazing work mate, the shizz, no less. !

Thanks Paul, appreciated. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back