Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

needforspeedgamer submitted a new resource:

Rothmans-ish Williams Livery - Fictional Rothmans-ish livery

This is my first skin made on a car other than Red Bull or McLaren. There are two types of this livery; one full-white and one full-black. Choose one of them which suits your best.

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Extract the "wi2" folder to your F1 2013 game directory.
  2. If popup appears: click "Yes", if you have Windows 7.
  3. If you have Windows 8, click "Replace the files in the destination".
  4. And at last, have fun!
THANKS TO
- ML2166 for the car models. Simply!...

Read more about this resource...

Great work again - I hope that F1 2014 gives us more opportunities for skinning, like F1 2011 did... :thumbsup: anyway
Believe me they won't. They will stick to the mirroring layout. They've just confirmed it on Twitter because the only excuse they can come up with is that the mirroring layout is made "to increase the resolution, quality of the cars " which is true but it's a shame for us PC gamers. This is why I won't buy the next game, because it's a perfect copy of F1 2013.

• Deleted member 161052

This is why I won't buy the next game, because it's a perfect copy of F1 2013.
I think the graphics have been the best yet since 2013's release, but I don't really know yet

Believe me they won't. They will stick to the mirroring layout. They've just confirmed it on Twitter because the only excuse they can come up with is that the mirroring layout is made "to increase the resolution, quality of the cars " which is true but it's a shame for us PC gamers. This is why I won't buy the next game, because it's a perfect copy of F1 2013.
I thought it would end up like this. Now, from a purely commercial point of view, it's a rather understandable decision since on the consoles, the game's gonna look quite nice, I suppose. For us PC gamers however, as you've stated, it means quite a setback in terms of customization. Not that customization was anything Codemasters ever supported, quite frankly.

Nevertheless, I wanna thank you modders out there, since you've been doing great jobs over these past years that made the F1 games of the recent past a lot more enjoyable :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back