Rotated mirror in LaFerrari Speciale

I appear to have some cars (very few) with incorrectly modeled mirrors. For example, the LaFerrari Speciale by BZ SimWorks has a 90o rotated left side mirror. Right mirror and rear view mirrors are fine. This is not a CSP issue as this only happens with some specific mods.

My stock LaFerrari and the Aperta (open) work correctly. I tried to replace the ksanim files from working cars over to the Speciale but that does not do anything. I am thinking there is an error within the model itself and it is beyond my grasp to resolve this.

You can see the broken and working mirrors attached. There has be a relatively easy way to fix this since this model MUST be mainly built from the Kunos stock LaFerrari which works correctly.

Any help on this is appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-34.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-34.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-30.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-30.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 128
I appear to have some cars (very few) with incorrectly modeled mirrors. For example, the LaFerrari Speciale by BZ SimWorks has a 90o rotated left side mirror. Right mirror and rear view mirrors are fine. This is not a CSP issue as this only happens with some specific mods.

My stock LaFerrari and the Aperta (open) work correctly. I tried to replace the ksanim files from working cars over to the Speciale but that does not do anything. I am thinking there is an error within the model itself and it is beyond my grasp to resolve this.

You can see the broken and working mirrors attached. There has be a relatively easy way to fix this since this model MUST be mainly built from the Kunos stock LaFerrari which works correctly.

Any help on this is appreciated

Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mirrors. Find your car.ini, add FLIP=1 in the settings of the affected mirror.

Yes, you are looking in the wrong cfg folder.
Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mirrors
Thanks I found the folder yet it seems that when I do the FLIP=1 changed the right mirror to the left mirror(?

Sorry if this its been over complicated but i have no idea how to fix it tell me if i made sothing wrong again

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    852 KB · Views: 30
Yes, you are looking in the wrong cfg folder.
Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mir

It might be something specific to that particular car, FLIP= will only affect the image in the mirror it is used for.
idk if you would like to check the car by yourself, i have noticed the car is messed up in a lot of features like the side windows and the rear window as well, i managed to fix that by getting the model to the KSeditor and set [INSIDE WINDOW<IS IT TRANSPARENT= TRUE] but i still havent find how to fix those mirrors.
link to car:
and also a test drive with the same car:

idk if you would like to check the car by yourself, i have noticed the car is messed up in a lot of features like the side windows and the rear window as well, i managed to fix that by getting the model to the KSeditor and set [INSIDE WINDOW<IS IT TRANSPARENT= TRUE] but i still havent find how to fix those mirrors.
link to car:
and also a test drive with the same car:
i mean i could just try look the same model by another person but the only model i find doesnt have lights at all, made it to cast light and affect track but i cant make the actual light to be bright on the car, not even the brake light

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%