RIDE Rossi 2004 Helmet

Hello, I edited the AGV replica k3 texture and made the 2004 Rossi's racing helmet (MotoGP). The replica of the standard game looked like this
agv-k3-rossi-46-1.jpg

I made this helmet, that is quite different (colors, details on the back).
vr-46-2004-1.jpg

Picutres in the game:

6EZQPOZ.jpg

N33jaJ8.jpg

sGM40DM.jpg

8JZ5SPz.jpg

mAJzcpU.jpg

Ydh7SaM.jpg

It's not 100% perfect, but it's one of my favourite helmet of VR and I had to have it!
I also tweaked the 2008 helmet, some colours were off. I might improve it later

I wanted to edit the visors, unfortunately it's a tint color applied to the whole 3d model, so it cannot be edited with details (example "Tribù dei chihuahua" typical of Rossi's helmet, etc)

I'm correcting some things on the helmet. My plan is next to edit some bike's textures.
Unfortunately 3d models can't even be opened, because they are packed in some sort of .bin file (a container) and nothing can open it. Sad. Milestone has never supported modding.

P.S. Shouldn't there be a RIDE modding section on the forums?

Update: fixed the AGV's logos, corrected again the yellow, fixed the back, added the numer 1 in the front, added "Drudi Performance" texts.
9wCXY1A.jpg

9lsToGs.jpg

PLDqYgQ.jpg

lwV4O4b.jpg

Oj44YkT.jpg

yeah it does not look that good, my plan was to make the 2004 skin for the 2015 R1, but it's a lot of work and I don't have much time.
I don't know why the texture looks grainy either

Good luck with your skin

I wanted to edit the visors, unfortunately it's a tint color applied to the whole 3d model, so it cannot be edited with details (example "Tribù dei chihuahua" typical of Rossi's helmet, etc)
You can edit the visors very easy and with many details, but... never mind.

What a great job Jonix! :) I love 2004 Rossi's helmet and I was disappointed when I saw black version in the game. As I love 2004 helmet, I like so much 2004 Gauloises Yamaha livery (even with "GO!!!!") and nice to know that you had this in plans, but helmet itself is also fantastic notice :)

What a great job Jonix! :) I love 2004 Rossi's helmet and I was disappointed when I saw black version in the game. As I love 2004 helmet, I like so much 2004 Gauloises Yamaha livery (even with "GO!!!!") and nice to know that you had this in plans, but helmet itself is also fantastic notice :)
Thanks! love the helmet, the fact is that the road version is black, dunno why, that's why the ingame helmet is black. Unfortunately the livery was so much time consuming I let it go, at least for now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%