Resource icon

Helmets Rosberg & Vettel German Helmets 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
If u again resend same message i wont help in any way.
How many times should i tell u bro.
I told u i will send u the files, then reminding me again again wont make me upload the files any faster.
Next time make backups.
Check the link in the conversation thread.
sorry but you always disppear and go offline and I always thing you forgot me. (I'm not too sure did I sent it correctly because I'm a bit noob on this site.) Once again sorry. And in the conservation I said I'll make the backup of the backup :):thumbsup:

sorry but you always disppear and go offline and I always thing you forgot me. (I'm not too sure did I sent it correctly because I'm a bit noob on this site.) Once again sorry. And in the conservation I said I'll make the backup of the backup :):thumbsup:

Fine.
I won't sit around whole day at my pc but that doesn't mean i wont send u the file or that i forgot u.

Fine.
I won't sit around whole day at my pc but that doesn't mean i wont send u the file or that i forgot u.
I have my summer brake (as I'm 14) and I sit around whole day at my PC. Yes its serious playing f1, and sometime play with ps3 with my other games.
And the reason why I sent this things again and again because as I said I overwrote my backups and then "oh no I don't have the original files what shoud I do I need the files but I don't want to reinstall my game, and I can't because my internet is terrible only 128kbps because I used my 20gb up, and since you send me the link I opened it up and still loading :):):roflmao::thumbsup:

HI can you make this one off vettel???? :):thumbsup:

Attachments

• vettel-new-inline.jpg
    vettel-new-inline.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 455

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline