rF2 Rookies Week | Multiclass @ Hockenheim - Fri 02 Dec 2022 *All Free Content!*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Okie doke, thanks for testing dude!

No worries. Had to test next weeks combo anyway, and... well. I thought I were just going to find a fun track, turns out. The cars might not be what I expected :p I didn't plan to drive much more before the race as I have a fever (typical, when the football season is over, and I have my holiday-ish period (no summer holiday for me) then I get sick. Haha). Oh well, poop happens.

I'll be on the server most of the night, if I dont race and reply to anything, then its because my daughter am awake and in need of attention. So dont wait for me in case I'm unresponsive :)

I'll be on the server most of the night, if I dont race and reply to anything, then its because my daughter am awake and in need of attention. So dont wait for me in case I'm unresponsive :)
Similar to me - wife is out so I'm on point for a 6 and 2 year old, one of which has a horrible cold!

Pitty had to stop cause again (already 3monthsmy computer, only when gaming, keeps jumping into a bluescreen every 15 t0 20 minutes , and going so fast that i cant even see whats causing this bluescreen
Nothing showing when looking logfile and when i write uin search bluescreen then keep getting this isnt working , you need atleast win11 professional so i upgraded to win11 pro but still the same this, Windows troubleshooting not enabled

@Neilski now I'm going to be unkind towards you :p see above, any other idea than GPU cooling issue or to run memdiag?
No obvious candidates come to mind. Laptop or desktop? For sure, a memory test would be worth a try, and I'd also try some stress testing (e.g. Prime95, Furmark). Could be any one (or even multiple) of soooo many things, including software, memory, GPU, PSU... which makes it a potential slog to rule things in/out. Having a bunch of spares to swap in for testing might help eliminate stuff but that's no fun.
(When cooling goes wrong, I'm more used to seeing throttling than blue screens.)

Well that was a pretty awful race from my side. Quali was ok, had like 2-3 more tenths but threw it away in the last sector. Was still enough for pole so no harm done.
Race started fine, had it unter control for quite a while until I went off track and lost P1 to Jan. No idea what I did there, stupid mistake really. Overpushed to catch back up and completely killed the tyres. Had to force myself not quitting at the end.
Grats Jan, great race

Pitty had to stop cause again (already 3monthsmy computer, only when gaming, keeps jumping into a bluescreen every 15 t0 20 minutes , and going so fast that i cant even see whats causing this bluescreen
Nothing showing when looking logfile and when i write uin search bluescreen then keep getting this isnt working , you need atleast win11 professional so i upgraded to win11 pro but still the same this, Windows troubleshooting not enabled
What GPU are you using? Is it OC by default? Temps are ok?
Had a lot of troubles with my nvidia cards. 1080 Ti randomly started crashing after a year, took me a while to realize it was the card and not a specific game. Had to downclock / undervolt t to keep working. Replaced it with a 3080 Ti recently. That card died after 5 months. Got it replaced and it still crashed from day 1. Now also using the new one undervolted, since then I had no more issues.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%