AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello(Live Stream) - Friday 19th May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i am just a bit afraid the fun could get "spoiled" if pace differences become too high, meaning that slower people end up with faster drivers which then could become kind of boring for both parties.
but you cant really deal with this withouth a "pre qualification" session, which would make things more complicated and dedicated again.

so yeah, i dont see any way to improve this atm :D
Generally both servers have fast and slow drivers, even if you can't fight for first positions you will have always fun to fight to top 10 or other position at the back of grid so is always a win :D

i am just a bit afraid the fun could get "spoiled" if pace differences become too high, meaning that slower people end up with faster drivers which then could become kind of boring for both parties.
but you cant really deal with this withouth a "pre qualification" session, which would make things more complicated and dedicated again.

so yeah, i dont see any way to improve this atm :D

Honestly, I don't see why this is a huge problem. Having a pace gap between the front and back of the field may be useful fo rookies : watching faster guy handle delicate corners, having a clue where to improve and sometimes people need to see that you can go faster to actually try to improve.

In my opinion there are more advantages than inconvenients to this situation

Hi, just a quick question as well. I've just been on the practice servers and I can't change anything in the setup of the car apart from TC and ABS; is that going to be the same for the race?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%